Closed Thread
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge

Yes it happens so quickly when the time comes ! Brace yourself

No apologies required , it's hard to keep track as post goes so fast !

I'm going to do a BT on sat - earlier than 2 weeks but I've had very low progesterone levels so fs wants to monitor adjusted progesterone supplements are doing their job !
    2 x 4aa grade blasts transferred .
    Last edited by Lucky8; 19-07-2016 at 16:58.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (19-07-2016),Rhino  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky8 View Post
    @lissimmo
    We did a lot of walking around athens -but airport & drs appts took a taxi !

Was 10- 14 euro from Plaka area to clinic as a gage .
    I plan to do the same, im staying at habitat

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, update time!
    We arrived in Athens last night - too late to see Dr Nikos due to a 5 hour delay in Rome. We rearranged everything and saw Dr N this morning at 11:30. Lining is great - day 14 - 8.5mm so right on track .
    Met @AussieAmerican in the waiting room and had a great chat!!!
    Once Dr N had confirmed my donor details and done the scan we were off to see the notary for the final bits of paperwork. So it's back again tomorrow for DP to do his bit in conjunction with the EPU!!!!!! Looks like our timing was spot on - I do love it when a plan comes together.
    For those of you coming to see Dr N - he is so warm and caring, and his excitement when one of his patients gets a positive result is so uplifting.
    Kostas is awesome - we were 5 hours delayed, and yet he made sure he was waiting outside for us - he even took us past Embryoland so we'd know where to go this morning and pointed out where the Metro was.
    Will update again when there's something to tell

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (20-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-07-2016),jaydee32  (20-07-2016),Lucky8  (21-07-2016),Rhino  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD, it was lovely chatting with you. Have an amazing time, it will go so fast, it took me awhile to relax but you're in for a wonderful trip and transfer. All the best and let me know if you end up at any of the restaurants we went to Kostas today, it's behind the best western Amazon for reference, amazing!!! So yummy. Take care and be in touch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD, it was lovely chatting with you. Have an amazing time, it will go so fast, it took me awhile to relax but you're in for a wonderful trip and transfer. All the best and let me know if you end up at any of the restaurants we went to Kostas today, it's behind the best western Amazon for reference, amazing!!! So yummy. Take care and be in touch.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieAmerican For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AussieAmerican it was great talking to you too! We just looked up Kostas restaurant, trying to decide what to have for dinner. You wouldn't believe it ... we are staying at the Best Western Amazon!!!! We'll probably go there for lunch tomorrow . So good to meet you both, and fingers crossed for you - enjoy being pupo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We stayed there as well, really central and was the best bed of our holiday !!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeroge You are not bothering him... we all have these questions as we are not doctors and don't instantly know what everything does! He was adamant that I go on the Pill which I soooo didn't want (I'm at high risk for stroke and was told never to use it...migraines etc)... But because I don't have regular 28 day cycle he said he wanted 3 months on the Pill (he/I agreed to 2 cycles)... I still feel uneasy taking it and do feel different but still trusting Dr N and will as we so want a baby (or two)! I'm most of all saddened that there is know absolutely no possibility (bar a miracle from God) that we'll 'luck' out having a natural pregnancy (yup I know that was impossible anyway but still you never know!).. I didn't understand about the progynova - but it was when my period would start that was important to Dr N and we couldn't set dates to fly without knowing that - thus my stress about when it comes after ending the Pill! I'm just praying it all goes to plan - I'm loving Dr N and DH are so relaxed about it all so I can try to let it all go.

@AngelD woohoo Athens! Lining is fantastic - praying all goes well for transfer and BFP coming soon!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (20-07-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-07-2016),Lucky8  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino lol, i just skyped with dr.n, all is good :-) i nearly said 'i love you' when i was saying goodbye! (Which i do but it would be weird and embarrassing to say that at this stage baahaa, maybe when we meet in person that might be a bit more appropriate haha)
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 20-07-2016 at 23:00.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (21-07-2016),Rhino  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieAmerican View Post
    Thats so cool you 2 met up. If i see anyone in the waiting room when im there im just gonna blurt out, "Anyone here from Australia? Are you on bubhub? Im gorgeousgeorge". Expecting about 5 bubhub ladies to be there at the same time as me! Probably be more like 50 by the time I go at this rate. Dr n said he had 45 ladies from Oz coming in the next 3 months and 100 ladies from Oz on his books! (And to think i initialky thought i was crazy for taking such an extreme option, well if im crazy, im not alone!)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (20-07-2016),Rhino  (21-07-2016)