Closed Thread
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky8 View Post
    That's great @lissimmo

We caught a ride to airport with Kostas who mentioned he was picking you up soon to ! A lady called Lisa , so assumed it was you
    @Lucky8 oh im famous haha, was he ok, when i told my hotel i was getting another taxi not theirs they told me to be careful and not get ripped off.
    i had my last scan yesterday, lining is 9mm on day 18 and I won my VCAT case today, no more stress woohoo!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo

You are famous lady !

Kostas pricing is fair - reliable , clean , nice taxi & he gives you a mini tour to ! He is more than a taxi driver as previous posts have indicated .

Better to be safe especially to & from the airport . You can take cheaper cabs in between if you want to be more frugal - There's probably cheaper cabs but he is worth that extra euro difference !!

Well done on vcat result to - yayyyyy
    Last edited by Lucky8; 19-07-2016 at 13:32.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo

You are famous lady !

Kostas pricing is fair - reliable , clean , nice taxi & he gives you a mini tour to ! He is more than a taxi driver as previous posts have indicated .

Better to be safe especially to & from the airport . You can take cheaper cabs in between if you want to be more frugal - There's probably cheaper cabs but he is worth that extra euro difference !!

Well done on vcat result to - yayyyyy
    @Lucky7 thanks one less stress to worry about, i have to go into the city the day before transfer and see a notary, hope i can work out how to get there

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo

Good luck with the notary & city -Ruth should be able to help if stuck ?

Another tip - Stock up from the pharmacy in Greece - very cheap & easy to get supplies as previous advise given to us .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo

Good luck with the notary & city -Ruth should be able to help if stuck ?

Another tip - Stock up from the pharmacy in Greece - very cheap & easy to get supplies as previous advise given to us .

Good advice thanks as I really don't want to go back to my GP in Melbs, they made make an appt just to collect my scan results so yeah I will do that, ru using Ruth as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo

No I didn't use Ruth as my clinician is from Genesis & donor egg / transfer through Iakentro -so had both clinics to visit . genesis for scans blood tests , Iakentro for transfer . A lot of locals go to Genesis it seems . Very boutique looking at Iakentro compared to Genesis !!

My dr wanted to work straight with me - doesn't like to involve Ruth as feels it's his job ...

Ruth sounds like a great concierge though , think she is awesome based on all the feedback .

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo

No I didn't use Ruth as my clinician is from Genesis & donor egg / transfer through Iakentro -so had both clinics to visit . genesis for scans blood tests , Iakentro for transfer . A lot of locals go to Genesis it seems . Very boutique looking at Iakentro compared to Genesis !!

My dr wanted to work straight with me - doesn't like to involve Ruth as feels it's his job ...

Ruth sounds like a great concierge though , think she is awesome based on all the feedback .
    Oh wow so Iakentro is very boutique? I remember now what you are doing sorry to have forgotten. Did you get public transport when you were there?
    Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @@Rhino, so i am such a noob. I emailed dr.n worrying about all my nonsense questions. He got back to me and said if im worried about my cycle timing, i can go on the pill. He said progynova will keep my lining going after i ovulate and it wont matter what day i transfer as long as its after day 10. But he gave me a prescription for the pill anyway because he didnt want me to worry needlessly. But now that i understand how the progynova works though, i dont want to take the pill because, well, i can still try naturally for the next 2 months, weirdly i dont care about that working so i can have my 'own' child, its more that it will save me $12000. How strange that after all my depression about own egg failure, im now more concerned about money than using someone elses eggs. Anyway, now i dont actually want to go on the pill, so im thinking of emailing back to say its ok i wont take the pill now i understand about ovulation, lining, dates and the progynova but i will feel like a total d i c k for bothering him, he gives me what i ask for then i say i dont want it. @Juventina you are so right. I just need to trust him and do what he says. When r u going back?
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 19-07-2016 at 16:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo
    We did a lot of walking around athens -but airport & drs appts took a taxi !

Was 10- 14 euro from Plaka area to clinic as a gage .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lucky8 im soz i didnt realise youd been and come back so soon. Congrats! I cant remember, how many embies did you transfer? When's bt? Im excited and nervous for you. I think i got you mixed up with rhino there for a bit-how rude and insensitive. I need to write down all my bubhub friends so i dont get mixed up!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (20-07-2016)