Closed Thread
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Vasclor gel

@AnnaMM

Hi I'm wondering if you could help (or anyone else using the vasclor gel )as the instructions are in Greek ! I believe you stocked up on this gel when in Greece ?My dr said make sure you push right up ....so as far as I go ( sorry about the detail ) is that the end of the stick is pretty much just visible outside of pubic bone area . Like I feel I can't push further .

I usually use crinone but this cycle in Greece had this option & the pharmacy had it readily available .

Paranoia I'm not doing it right ! Plus pumped up with so many things I need a female perspective on this one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky8 View Post
    @AnnaMM

Hi I'm wondering if you could help (or anyone else using the vasclor gel )as the instructions are in Greek ! I believe you stocked up on this gel when in Greece ?My dr said make sure you push right up ....so as far as I go ( sorry about the detail ) is that the end of the stick is pretty much just visible outside of pubic bone area . Like I feel I can't push further .

I usually use crinone but this cycle in Greece had this option & the pharmacy had it readily available .

Paranoia I'm not doing it right ! Plus pumped up with so many things I need a female perspective on this one
    Yes I pushed the applicator as far as I could and it worked ok. Only problem for me was the vasclor caused cramping.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (17-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AnnaMM

Cramping with me to - I can switch dr said . Did you switch to something else like crinone ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Lol, now im freaking out too. Im not on the pill because dr.n said if im regular we just organise the transfer around my period dates. But what if i ovulate naturally before the transfer? Does that matter? Does the progynova just keep your lining from deteriorating. What if i crazy magically got preggers with my own egg at the same time they put in the donor embryo? Can that actualky happen? Are we supposed to abstain after my last period before i go over there???????????? Sigh...at least ive got time to worry about all that for a while yet. I'll ask dr.n all that next time i speak to him. I know what you mean about sweating stuff mate! Ive never heard of anyone coming back from embryoland saying they stuffed up their cycle/ transfers dates though, so that is reassuring.
    im the same, ruth told me to finish my pill packet but i hadnt had a period for 6 weeks, she said my period would come 3 days later but it came the day i finished the pill then she said take to more pill's but i had none left as she hadnt told me too, ive told her all my fears but she say's the drugs will stabilise the ovulation dates

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (17-07-2016),Rhino  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo and @gorgeousgeorge I spoke to Dr N yesterday.... to be honest I still am unsure as to when my period will start so am a little concerned about the timing when I arrive in Greece. But Dr N was great - we went over (and over) when to take the Pill and end it and restart it and when to start proganova.... We basically had to organise flights (BTW done! - in Athens on 14th Sept!!!) to be there 12 days after end of the 21 active tablets and then stay a bit longer just in case I don't start my period right away.... yikes! Praying I don't have a huge delay. DH says don't stress it'll all be ok - I wish I were as relaxed about it all as he it!

So the final journey begins ...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lining

Day 18 of my cycle and had my final scan, lining is current at 9mm thick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    @lissimmo and @gorgeousgeorge I spoke to Dr N yesterday.... to be honest I still am unsure as to when my period will start so am a little concerned about the timing when I arrive in Greece. But Dr N was great - we went over (and over) when to take the Pill and end it and restart it and when to start proganova.... We basically had to organise flights (BTW done! - in Athens on 14th Sept!!!) to be there 12 days after end of the 21 active tablets and then stay a bit longer just in case I don't start my period right away.... yikes! Praying I don't have a huge delay. DH says don't stress it'll all be ok - I wish I were as relaxed about it all as he it!

So the final journey begins ...
    The man is a genius. Trust him. Everything will work out xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rhino thats fantastic, its exciting once flights are booked. I sent dr.n a skype message yesterday but havent heard back. I'll send an email today. That poor man must get frantic messages from probably 100's of desparate hormonal frantic women at all hours, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juventina - thanks for the reminder Yes I'll trust Dr N! @gorgeousgeorge - I know - poor Dr N does get heaps of messages - it's amazing that he takes the time with us! I did forget a few of the questions (which were your questions as well!) I wanted to ask but that's ok - I'll check in with him next month as per his directions and ask then

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @lissimmo

We caught a ride to airport with Kostas who mentioned he was picking you up soon to ! A lady called Lisa , so assumed it was you