Thanks
    Reviews
    @ChinaDoll4 - thinking of you both. Take care, and be kind to yourselves x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaDoll4 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I am sorry that I have not checked in but we found out that the twins had died. We lost one at 6.5 weeks and one at 8.5 weeks.

They were fine at the 6 week scan, growing strong, my HCG levels were great and they both had strong heart beats.

I had no signs such as cramping, spotting or bleeding....just a niggling feeling a couple of weeks later, so I asked my GP for a follow up scan and at 9 weeks and 3 days we saw them on the scan but were told that neither baby had a heartbeat anymore.

We are shocked and grieving.

Love and best wishes to everyone.

x
    Oh no, i am so so so sorry this terrible thing has happened. It must have been very very hard to write that post. You are in my thoughts. I dont think there are any words i can say. Take time to grieve in your own way xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ChinaDoll4

So sorry to hear this . A big Hug xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ChinaDoll4 I am so sorry, sending hugs and love to you both xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Chinadoll, heart is broken for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chinadoll So sorry to read this news. Seems all 3 couples we met while there all have sadly miscarried including us. There are no words to say that will make anything ok. Just know you're both in our thoughts xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (12-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaDoll4 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I am sorry that I have not checked in but we found out that the twins had died. We lost one at 6.5 weeks and one at 8.5 weeks.

They were fine at the 6 week scan, growing strong, my HCG levels were great and they both had strong heart beats.

I had no signs such as cramping, spotting or bleeding....just a niggling feeling a couple of weeks later, so I asked my GP for a follow up scan and at 9 weeks and 3 days we saw them on the scan but were told that neither baby had a heartbeat anymore.

We are shocked and grieving.

Love and best wishes to everyone.

x
    Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Hun that is just so horrible. Huge huge hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your replies @Lucky8 & @gorgeousgeorge

10. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (12-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ChinaDoll4 I am so saddened to read your update. There really are no words to convey the depth of despair when anyone miscarries. You are in my thoughts. J x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieAmerican View Post
    Hey ladies hope you are all well. I've been stalking the board but haven't been posting. Congrats on your BFP's and my heart goes out to all those with BFN's . We arrived in Athens yesterday and were picked up by Kostas, what a beautiful man, so thank you girls for the suggestion. Met with Dr Nikos and I'm beyond happy with the care so far. Husband had to have a quick blood test for cystic fibrosis seeing as I was the only one that was screened in Australia. My lining scan on CD 13 was 6.8mn, not the thickest but Dr Nikos was happy enough, I have chronically thin lining. We are looking at a transfer in 7 days if the donor is ready. It's all a bit surreal, so thankful for this opportunity.

On a sidenote are any of you ladies doing PGS testing? I know it's not necessary with DE's but we are doing it regardless, want to avoid/better our chances of a THB.

Also, have any of your partners had a "normal" SA and low levels of DNA frag of sperm but have high levels of sperm aneupolidy? I'm 33 and just a bit stumped as to why most of our embryos end up being chromosomally abnormal.

Good luck to all of you who have recently been in Athens and all of you arriving shortly.
    aussie
    how are you? how long you in athens for?