+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC #3 "the journey" ~ General Chat

I forget, how long have you been trying?

I think it's harder this time around, more stressed, more every day stuff, pre-occupied with kids, work, tiredness, etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only a few cycles, not long, but I don't really want to waste any time, I turn 35 on a couple of weeks & want to be done by 36!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyhills View Post
    I am Ttc my 3rd after having two gorgeous girls. Hubby is wanting his boy but i am just after a healthy baby cos this time around im a extremly high pregnancy risk
    Hi ladies
    We're ttc #3 and this will be my first cycle since having a d & c from a MMC.

We have two girls and hubby wants that boy too lol i want to try for a boy but after my mmc i am happy with a healthy baby 🚼

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in CD 20 I think. Still working my fertile window although I think I ovulated end of last week. Fingers crossed for a BFP but as its only our first cycle ttc I'm not expecting to see it just yet. I fell within 2 cycles with my girls though so you never know. A boy would be lovely but like crt22 I just baby to be healthy. Sorry to hear about you mc. X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Niks2026 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally a positive!! I was beginning to think they where dodgey OPK's or I wasn't ovulating off that side! Pity it's 2 days too late for hubby!! But it does mean he'll be here for next cycle if I 'O' on CD18 again! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467855221.720516.jpg PS it's darker than it looks on picture!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Finally a positive!! I was beginning to think they where dodgey OPK's or I wasn't ovulating off that side! Pity it's 2 days too late for hubby!! But it does mean he'll be here for next cycle if I 'O' on CD18 again! Attachment 82368 PS it's darker than it looks on picture!!
    Woohoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You may still have got in this month as your fertile days are anywhere from 2-4 days prior to O... just saying...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    You may still have got in this month as your fertile days are anywhere from 2-4 days prior to O... just saying...
    I know it's possible but the reason we had IVF with DS was MFI (very low count) so this will sound horrible but, I don't have that much faith in DH's 'little guys' but we will see, I'll still be symptom spotting for the rest of my cycle!! lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I know it's possible but the reason we had IVF with DS was MFI (very low count) so this will sound horrible but, I don't have that much faith in DH's 'little guys' but we will see, I'll still be symptom spotting for the rest of my cycle!! lol
    Well my DH is here and it's still near impossible, GAH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone aware if there's a ttc #1 thread going? I searched but nothing came up