+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SYA79 View Post
    Hi All

Hope you don't mind me joining in
    I am 37 and DH is also 37. I have two children from my previous marriage who are 13 and 11. My DH has no children of his own so we started TTC in May.

I have a history of irregular cycles, a lot of spotting and mid-cycle bleeds. I have been on Metformin for around 1.5 years which has given me 28 day cycles.

I started to temp and chart last month and it showed I ovulated on CD18.
    This month was very strange as I presumed I would have ovulated on CD18 again but then on CD20 (yesterday) started to heavy bleed with a clot the size of my thumb. I am now on CD21 and still bleeding.
    Fertility Friend says that I most likely ovulated on CD14.
    So I am guessing something weird happened and this is my period. Any other suggestions??

I will continue to chart and temp. Have been seeing a Naturo for a while who has me on different supplements. I also had my AMH levels checked last month which were very positive. If things don't happen soon, then my Gyno suggested that DH get a semen sample checked and I should also get my fallopian tubes looked at to ensure no blockages.

With my other children, I took around 4-5 months to conceive but I was a lot younger!

SYA
    Welcome! Sounds like you might ovulate at irregular times, my cycle is irregular and I O between CD17 and 23. Definitely pays to use OPKs every cycle when you're irregular. I really thought I would O about CD14 this cycle due to early EWCM but turned out I didn't til CD19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing exciting happening here. AF arrived this morning right on time. I'm watching everyone around me fall pregnant and its hard to not feel like this is never going to happen for us

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilbub4us For This Useful Post:

crt22  (24-07-2016),rhee1980  (24-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Nothing exciting happening here. AF arrived this morning right on time. I'm watching everyone around me fall pregnant and its hard to not feel like this is never going to happen for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Checking in to see how everyone is going?
    As for me, 15dpo, BFN yesterday, increased CM today, not sure what's going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @rhee1980 - how frustrating. I'm 9dpo, I wanted to wait til Monday to test, but don't know if I can. No symptoms, but I've been having lots of preg symptoms since December and wasn't preg each month. The only month I was preg (and miscarried) I had no symptoms. So the no symptoms is making me feel confident, but that doesn't make any sense! I started vitex this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Hey @rhee1980 - how frustrating. I'm 9dpo, I wanted to wait til Monday to test, but don't know if I can. No symptoms, but I've been having lots of preg symptoms since December and wasn't preg each month. The only month I was preg (and miscarried) I had no symptoms. So the no symptoms is making me feel confident, but that doesn't make any sense! I started vitex this month.
    I started Vitex this month too! And this is the first month I've had real symptoms! How funny we are opposite
    I've had nausea, gas, cramps, aches & pains, increased CM, you name it lol! Hence why I was so confident I would get a BFP, and so sad to get a BFN. Naturopath says it's not the Vitex giving the symptoms though, so who knows? Time will tell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah - I'm wondering if my lack of symptoms, which after so many months of having them, is because of the vitex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke too soon, pink spotting just started

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no the symptoms are such a mind wreck. It's awful, darn changing hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Spoke too soon, pink spotting just started
    Boo! Hopefully next month is your month.

Cd2 over here. This cycle is my third since losing weight and last time around I got my much awaited bfp in the 3rd month so I know I'm going to have a lot of expectations this month. Silly isn't it? If I don't get my bfp this cycle, I think I'll pay a trip to my gp to start testing as that will be 12 months trying.