+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Visit to the GP tonight to get a referral to a FS. Hopefully we'll not need the assistance, but better to know, right??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Visit to the GP tonight to get a referral to a FS. Hopefully we'll not need the assistance, but better to know, right??
    That's great! Hopefully they'll confirm everything is fine and at least set your mind at ease, hopefully making it easier to relax and subsequently conceive! Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (19-07-2016)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    Better to know for sure I think! Best wishes for your visit to get a referral.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can someone recommend ovulation predictors ? I thought maybe that's where I should start. I don't understand the whole temp thing. We got pregnant first try last time so didn't have time to think about what if it didn't happeb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Can someone recommend ovulation predictors ? I thought maybe that's where I should start. I don't understand the whole temp thing. We got pregnant first try last time so didn't have time to think about what if it didn't happeb
    I've tried eBay cheapies, the basic ones from the chemist and the digitals. Honestly I feel they all do the same job so I prefer the eBay cheapies because they're SO much cheaper than the clear blues etc. Only thing I've noticed is the eBay cheapies don't give a darker line than the control line like they're supposed to, but close enough for me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    I've tried eBay cheapies, the basic ones from the chemist and the digitals. Honestly I feel they all do the same job so I prefer the eBay cheapies because they're SO much cheaper than the clear blues etc. Only thing I've noticed is the eBay cheapies don't give a darker line than the control line like they're supposed to, but close enough for me
    I'll buy a selection to try! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    I didnt think if be too bad in the tww as we are going overseas soon but im counting down till im 9dpo at least as thats when i got my last bfp 😊
    Ooh exciting! Holiday! Where are you off to? 9dpo!! So you'll start trsting then? Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    Ooh exciting! Holiday! Where are you off to? 9dpo!! So you'll start trsting then? Fx
    America 😊😊😊

I'll maybe test 9dpo but last time it was quite faint so i know i should probably wait until 14dpo lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'd love to visit the States. Hubby has been a few times and we'd love to take the family. Enjoy!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

crt22  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Hope you don't mind me joining in
    I am 37 and DH is also 37. I have two children from my previous marriage who are 13 and 11. My DH has no children of his own so we started TTC in May.

I have a history of irregular cycles, a lot of spotting and mid-cycle bleeds. I have been on Metformin for around 1.5 years which has given me 28 day cycles.

I started to temp and chart last month and it showed I ovulated on CD18.
    This month was very strange as I presumed I would have ovulated on CD18 again but then on CD20 (yesterday) started to heavy bleed with a clot the size of my thumb. I am now on CD21 and still bleeding.
    Fertility Friend says that I most likely ovulated on CD14.
    So I am guessing something weird happened and this is my period. Any other suggestions??

I will continue to chart and temp. Have been seeing a Naturo for a while who has me on different supplements. I also had my AMH levels checked last month which were very positive. If things don't happen soon, then my Gyno suggested that DH get a semen sample checked and I should also get my fallopian tubes looked at to ensure no blockages.

With my other children, I took around 4-5 months to conceive but I was a lot younger!

SYA