+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    I've kept quiet lately as it was hard seeing all the mums in my dig fall pregnant so easily. Plus with a 3yo and a 1yo I've been fairly busy! I have been reading along though and hoping for some positive news for you ladies.
    AF was due today and I usually wake to her in the morning the day of. Not this morning. I decided this afternoon to trst to put myself out of my misery...
    So excited but a little scared after the mc.
    Baby dust to all of you and I will be following in here to see more bfp's xxx
    Yippee! Congratulations! It is hard seeing everyone else get pregnant, glad your turn has come! Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    I've been quiet I don't know what to do.
    After a life time of regular cycles, no matter whether I gained or lost weight, my last two AFs were 36 and 38 day cycles. I'm used to 30 days without fail
    Sorry for the TMI but I'm finding AF to be a bit watery or thin, although bright red.
    I'm worried I have some kind of hormone imbalance. How do I know if I'm ovulating?
    In January I will have had my private health long enough to have the gastric sleeve operation to finally lose weight. But apparently you're not supposed to get pregnant for 12 months after it. If I get it done in January, waiting 12 months and I'll be 38.
    So I think we will TTC until January and if I'm not pregnant by then, go ahead with the sleeve.
    I'm so worried I've let myself go so much that I won't get to have another baby
    Oh hun you have a lot going on. Please don't be hard on yourself, it's tough looking after a family and yourself on top of that, unfortunately we mums often let self care go trying to care for everyone else.
    Have you been to a naturopath? Might be worth a visit to see if they can help with your cycle.
    They can also be fantastic for weight loss programs. Might be worth a **** before major surgery?
    If you do go down that path, the gastric sleeve recommendation for not getting pregnant is a recommendation only due to you needing to get used to eating much less I guess. But it definitely is possible to safely have a bub sooner. A friend just recently had it done and got pregnant immediately after during her recovery period. Everything is going fine, she just needs to be mindful to get enough nutrients for bub, so eating nutrient dense foods.
    Hopefully you will get pregnant before Jan and won't have to worry about it. Until then please remember to be kind to yourself xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've kept quiet lately as it was hard seeing all the mums in my dig fall pregnant so easily. Plus with a 3yo and a 1yo I've been fairly busy! I have been reading along though and hoping for some positive news for you ladies.
    AF was due today and I usually wake to her in the morning the day of. Not this morning. I decided this afternoon to trst to put myself out of my misery...
    A huge congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    A huge congratulations!!
    Thank you. How are you going?

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Oh hun you have a lot going on. Please don't be hard on yourself, it's tough looking after a family and yourself on top of that, unfortunately we mums often let self care go trying to care for everyone else.
    Have you been to a naturopath? Might be worth a visit to see if they can help with your cycle.
    They can also be fantastic for weight loss programs. Might be worth a **** before major surgery?
    If you do go down that path, the gastric sleeve recommendation for not getting pregnant is a recommendation only due to you needing to get used to eating much less I guess. But it definitely is possible to safely have a bub sooner. A friend just recently had it done and got pregnant immediately after during her recovery period. Everything is going fine, she just needs to be mindful to get enough nutrients for bub, so eating nutrient dense foods.
    Hopefully you will get pregnant before Jan and won't have to worry about it. Until then please remember to be kind to yourself xx
    Thank you lady xxx
    I needed to read these kind thoughts tonight

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. How are you going?
    Im around 2dpo so its a longgg tww lol i initially thought I'd ovulated cd12 but as i was temping, actually ovulated cd18.... hopefully there were some swimmers waiting as we'd bd 2 days prior......

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crt22 the tww can really drag can't it?! Mine seemed to this time as well. I wasn't even sure I had ovulated as I had no symptoms and I don't temp or track!
    ETA fx for a bfp

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

crt22  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crt22 the tww can really drag can't it?! Mine seemed to this time as well. I wasn't even sure I had ovulated as I had no symptoms and I don't temp or track!
    ETA fx for a bfp
    I didnt think if be too bad in the tww as we are going overseas soon but im counting down till im 9dpo at least as thats when i got my last bfp 😊

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    I've been quiet I don't know what to do.
    After a life time of regular cycles, no matter whether I gained or lost weight, my last two AFs were 36 and 38 day cycles. I'm used to 30 days without fail
    Sorry for the TMI but I'm finding AF to be a bit watery or thin, although bright red.
    I'm worried I have some kind of hormone imbalance. How do I know if I'm ovulating?
    In January I will have had my private health long enough to have the gastric sleeve operation to finally lose weight. But apparently you're not supposed to get pregnant for 12 months after it. If I get it done in January, waiting 12 months and I'll be 38.
    So I think we will TTC until January and if I'm not pregnant by then, go ahead with the sleeve.
    I'm so worried I've let myself go so much that I won't get to have another baby
    My AF changed, it seemed as soon as we started ttc this time . I'm pretty sure for me it's hormonal. But changing hormones as we age doesn't mean we can't fall pregnant! Maybe we'll all get twins! Best of luck xxoo

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

me40him45  (06-10-2016),rhee1980  (19-07-2016),TheGooch  (19-07-2016)