+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm 39 now having a Bub Monday via c-sec. I was 35 when starting ttc again. After 4 months we got our referral to a fs. Started all the testing then our treatments. Took us 4 years to get to this point now. Clinics can't dictate when you want to start an IVF cycle, I mean it's our money not theres

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (10-07-2016),crt22  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a BFN . Feeling disappointed...... but I'm started to waiver with our decision of ttc. I'm so hot and cold, it's driving me nuts! I'm usually pretty clear headed about what I do and don't want. DH is still keen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Just got a BFN . Feeling disappointed...... but I'm started to waiver with our decision of ttc. I'm so hot and cold, it's driving me nuts! I'm usually pretty clear headed about what I do and don't want. DH is still keen.
    Sorry you got a BFN, how many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF started tonight not sure of dpo exactly because of miscarriage last month. How r u going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    AF started tonight not sure of dpo exactly because of miscarriage last month. How r u going?
    Oh bugger. Well at least you know you are at CD1 now so can start tracking properly. Good luck for this cycle!
    I'm in fertile period awaiting O. The Vitex from the naturopath seems to have brought it forward which is great, I'm CD12 now day 3 of EWCM and it usually doesn't start til around CD14 plus. Feeling hopeful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Oh bugger. Well at least you know you are at CD1 now so can start tracking properly. Good luck for this cycle!
    I'm in fertile period awaiting O. The Vitex from the naturopath seems to have brought it forward which is great, I'm CD12 now day 3 of EWCM and it usually doesn't start til around CD14 plus. Feeling hopeful!
    Awesome! So quick to take effect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I spoke too soon, still haven't got a + OPK, but I still have EWCM and high soft open cervix so maybe just having earlier and longer cm this cycle, which I guess is good!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like it could be a good sign. The cm the better! Hope your o comes soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've kept quiet lately as it was hard seeing all the mums in my dig fall pregnant so easily. Plus with a 3yo and a 1yo I've been fairly busy! I have been reading along though and hoping for some positive news for you ladies.
    AF was due today and I usually wake to her in the morning the day of. Not this morning. I decided this afternoon to trst to put myself out of my misery...
    So excited but a little scared after the mc.
    Baby dust to all of you and I will be following in here to see more bfp's xxx
    Attached Images

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1st timemama For This Useful Post:

crt22  (18-07-2016),rhee1980  (18-07-2016),TheGooch  (18-07-2016)

TheGooch is online now Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been quiet I don't know what to do.
    After a life time of regular cycles, no matter whether I gained or lost weight, my last two AFs were 36 and 38 day cycles. I'm used to 30 days without fail
    Sorry for the TMI but I'm finding AF to be a bit watery or thin, although bright red.
    I'm worried I have some kind of hormone imbalance. How do I know if I'm ovulating?
    In January I will have had my private health long enough to have the gastric sleeve operation to finally lose weight. But apparently you're not supposed to get pregnant for 12 months after it. If I get it done in January, waiting 12 months and I'll be 38.
    So I think we will TTC until January and if I'm not pregnant by then, go ahead with the sleeve.
    I'm so worried I've let myself go so much that I won't get to have another baby