+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @1stTimeMama. We had 3 losses before my daughter and then we had her she is 3. All our losses have been at different stages. 2 mmc one at 6wk 1 at 12wk. An 18wk loss and then natural between 6 and 8 wks. No reason for any of them apparently and no doctor is being very helpful in trying to help us. According to them we can get pregnant but our problem is staying pregnant. Very frustrating. I hope we all get sticky bubs soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    @rhee1980 i love my naturopath. i believe she helped us with our one and only successful pregnancy. I'm hoping for just one more. Its hard watching my mothers group all have 2 or more kiddies in the last 3 years and ive had 5 losses in that time
    I so feel you. Nearly half of my DS dig have had a baby again and there's even another that is pregnant with number 3. As much as I'm happy for all of them, I'd love to be that person that just falls pregnant accidentally.

Well I'm 9 or 10 Dpo at present. Seem to have more cm than usual but trying not to read too much into that. I've lost 2.3kg in 2.5 weeks now and feeling so much healthier so hopefully will get that much awaited BFP in the next couple of months...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SammieP View Post
    Hi ladies I am 35 and DH and I have been trying for 6 months to conceive our first. I have been told I have a cyst on my right ovary and the FS seems to think I have endometriosis and am having the cyst removed in October.
    We have been so stressed about about TTC that we have opted for IVF this month
    Can i ask how big your cyst is ? I have one on my left ovary and a haemorraged cyst on my right ovary but told nothing to worry about it and will get another scan in 6 months time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Im 36 in Nov and ttc #3. We have 2 DDs who are 18 months and 3.5. I fell pregnant second cycle but had a mmc with a d&c 3 weeks ago. Im really anxious now that it will keep happening and thinking my age is playing a part 🤔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Hi all

Im 36 in Nov and ttc #3. We have 2 DDs who are 18 months and 3.5. I fell pregnant second cycle but had a mmc with a d&c 3 weeks ago. Im really anxious now that it will keep happening and thinking my age is playing a part 🤔
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
    How is everybody else doing?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD4 here, AF should leave tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing if the herbs from the naturopath make any difference to my cycle (pretty irregular, 30-46 days, average 34) and chances!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im CD5 and interested to know if the two cysts on each ovary will affect falling pregnant this cycle! How's others?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to join also, I'm 38 in a few months. We've been ttc since dec2015. I had a loss last cycle we have 4 other children - a mixed bag of ttc journeys. I'm thinking of starting vitex - seems to be the first thing most natropaths recommend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    I'd love to join also, I'm 38 in a few months. We've been ttc since dec2015. I had a loss last cycle we have 4 other children - a mixed bag of ttc journeys. I'm thinking of starting vitex - seems to be the first thing most natropaths recommend.
    Sorry to hear of your loss, hugs. I started Vitex this month, and also a mixture of shatavari, licorice and peony. Fingers crossed! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your loss, hugs. I started Vitex this month, and also a mixture of shatavari, licorice and peony. Fingers crossed! Xx
    Are you just taking them on what you've read or have you seen a natropath? I really can't justify the $ for a natropath but feeling a bit apprehensive about taking them!