+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm cd13 but I think I might have ovulated super early- like cd8 not sure, mmmm. Going for an ultrasound, to check everything out in the morning

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    I'm cd13 but I think I might have ovulated super early- like cd8 not sure, mmmm. Going for an ultrasound, to check everything out in the morning
    Good luck! I have mine on Tuesday, can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I've created a Facebook group for those who prefer it. If you'd like to join just message me your email address. It's secret of course

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan today- nothing really to report. I do have a fibroid, but I think it's always been there and doesn't seem to be causing any problems. Gp on Friday but mostly seeing her to get things added to my blood test request that the natropath wants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, im new here, first post. Saw a thread for ttc over 35 and thought id jump in.
    I just turned 36, DH is 36. I have an 11year old DS and 2 stepdaughters (11 & 9). My husband and i have always said that we didnt want a baby together. (Every second weekend the kids go to their other parents and we have time to ourselves, lol) We have now decided to give it a go. So heres the cold hard facts.
    Mirena removed 1st Sept.
    OPK Negative 2nd Sept, OPK Positive 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th (digital). DTD plenty in those days.
    Light bleeding 4th - 7th Sept (thinking withdrawl bleed from the mirena)
    Barely there spotting 9th Sept. (only once when i wiped)
    Spotting again today 14th Sept.
    FF chart says today is 9DPO.
    The problem is that i dont have a regular cycle (hence why i got the mirena in the first place) so i dont know if AF should be arriving as predicted in 7 days or not. The wait is hard. I ordered some sensitive HPTs so hopefully they arrive today and i can get a clearer idea.
    I would welcome any thoughts. Good signs, bad signs? Did i implant bleed a week apart? This whole TTC thing really messes with your brain doesnt it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @sarahnuv. Sorry I don't have any advice- but got luck! Would be wonderful to get your bfp first month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help please!! I've just received progesterone cream I ordered in the post. Natropath said to us it from ovulation til AF. I'm definitely in that zone. Should I start now, or wait til next cycle as I haven't used it from the moment I ovulated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I am 37 and DH is 41. We have been ttc for 1 year but no luck. I feel so frustrated that not sure what to do. All our tests came back normal except the length of my period is irregular so it is hard to pin point ny ovulation.
    Anyone going through the same? Thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @sofiarichpe! Are you temping to see when you ovulate? How irregular are your cycles? Very frustrating when the tests done come up with any reason why isn't not happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Goosey01! They come every month but different dates. This one was 6 days late and previous one 9 days so very hard to know and stop temp while ago.
    Last edited by sofiarichpe; 22-09-2016 at 19:41.