+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Travelling with kids advice

So we are going interstate as a family for the first time. We are staying with family which makes things easier, but with my limited time to prepare I haven't put much thought into travelling, packing etc. So to those of you who have travelled (we are going via plane) could you please share you best tips and advice to make it as smooth as possible with kids. Thanks

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Backpacks! A backpack for each of the kids that holds all of their stuff for the plane- food in a lunch container, drink bottle, a spare change of clothes/jumper etc, special cuddly, activities for the plane (new book- my youngest loves the look and find books, she cant read yet-, pencils, colouring activities etc).
    A backpack for you or hubby that has all the important stuff for the trip. I don't take a handbag to the airport as i find it easier to go hands free.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 21:18
  2. 10+ Years Gap Between Kids... Is this you? Advice/Info?
    By SassyMummy in forum What Gap between Babies?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 00:42
  3. Christmas gift ideas for travelling kids
    By Opaque in forum General Travelling with Kids Tips
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 18:31