+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi positive vibes, I'm going today for epu. I can't believe how quickly it's all happening either...! I've been feeling a little irrational and irritable (!) but not as much as when I was taking clomid. Had a scan on Monday and Wednesday this week and was told things were going well but not sure how many follicles - 16 follicles is heaps!! Hopefully you'll get a whole load of eggs next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jane how did you go today? Hoping you got lots of beautiful eggs I have EPU scheduled for first thing Monday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you all
    IVF can be scary and daunting try to stay positive and relaxed and be mindful it may be a long journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kristy. Trying to stay hopeful but am very realistic that it may not work and could be a long process with lots of heartache along the way. It's hard to find a balance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to positive vibes For This Useful Post:

Kristyj  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi positive vibes, they retrieved 7 eggs and I just got a call to say that 5 eggs fertilised! Have to wait til day 5 before transfer, which will be Wednesday in 3.5 years I've never been pregnant so I'm thrilled to think that they fertilised! I found the epu absolutely fine, it was about an hour altogether including recovery time. Felt like I had some period pain and felt a bit weak afterwards. The one thing I didn't expect is the thirst I had all day! Nothing would quench it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jane that is awesome news congratulations! You must be so happy. Good luck with your transfer I will have my fingers and toes crossed for you. I just did my trigger. I was freaking out I was doing it wrong and must have read the instructions about 10 times! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feel free to PM a registered nurse if you have any questions about injecting.

I hope you all get sticky babies xxx