+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone for a Saturday chat?

I'm bored & procrastinating while trying to not become unhinged - anyone feel like chatting.

DS's team won at baseball again this morning after playing ages away so they are all feeling pretty good. He hit the first home run of the season with his best ever hit & pitched really well - got his 9 outs rather than having to stop at his 60 pitches. They are finally getting it together after losing most games this season.

Then I had a sleep because of getting up at stupid o'clock & now I really should be getting a stupid essay done that is meant to be done in 5 days (well originally over a month ago), phoning my niece to wish her a happy birthday, or cleaning the house so my mum doesn't feel the need to comment on how disgustingly we live when she comes tomorrow night to take me to ECT & can instead keep whinging about the court order that makes her stay here for while I have it.

What have you been doing with your Saturday so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    great your ds' team won! he must be stoked!

peeved off over here. feel like we've spent the whole day stuck in traffic, went to a bday party and there was no food so had to get maccas on the way home out of desperation. dh is picking up some pants he had tailored then we head home. to a filthy house.

should be cleaning but I cbf. feeling tired, lazy and peed off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi. Yay for your DS!

Me - first day of AD's. Always the worst with side effects. Spent some time in bed - now mostly in the lounge room as too much movement makes the nausea/dizziness worse. Had a little bit to eat.

DD is sleeping more today (good). DS is mostly behaving. So nothing overly interesting really.

Sorry I am probably not helping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    who has a bday party with no food - that totally sucks & I'd be ****ed too.

I have just found DS curled up in his filthy & wet baseball clothes wrapped in the blanket from my bed sound asleep. I think I want to cry - I need that blanket to snuggle into in this cold weather tonight since I'm trying to not use the heating & hoping I can get the red gravel marks out

Thanks
    Reviews
    @twinklify - hope the AB's kick in quickly - it's been a rough ride for you & DD with sickness. Glad she slept a bit more for you finally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    there was food, it was just hard to get to and kept going fast. I'm annoyed we had to get maccas but I was desperate for food.

feeling really over it today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon all. I've just eaten 2 scones with jam and cream and I'm considering having a third. I slept in until 11am because I was so knackered after placement this week. I think I'm going to have cheese and crackers tonight as well. Day of indulgence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Moxy that sounds sooo good. I love scones with jam and cream.

As for me I am trashed. We have been out all day doing various jobs and my feet are killing me. No idea what is for dinner, can't even cope contemplate moving off the couch right now. Think it will have to be toasties or similar tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey y'all

Have had a good day - went for a massage this morning (so needed it), then came home and took DS to the museum followed by McDonalds. Did the weekly grocery shop on the way home, now I'm just having a bit of a chill.
    @Moxy this is the season for eating! I just had some chilli potato chips. Now regretting not getting more snacks at shopping. I could seriously eat everything right now :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we may crack open some cheese and crackers.

I got hit by a wave of tiredness. Too late to nap and too early to go to bed.