+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has anyone had these Symptoms before?

Hey Ladies,
    So i'm 26 and have been trying to conceive for 4 months now ( i know that's not a very long time ) But I've been taking Prenatal Vitamins and Folic Acid every day for the past 2 months which is what my sister recommended. So my Body has been acting really strange last month i used a ovulating kit and found i wasn't ovulating then my period was 4 days late and my Boobs where so painful i couldn't touch them and even wearing a bra/ sports bra was really painful and i found that they where bigger then i got my period and it normally lasts 7 days but this time it only lasted 3 days (so weird!) i was also really tired. Now this month i got a positive for Ovulating which was yesterday! YAY!! but my Boobs are just as painful as before and are now popping out of my bras. I've never had this happen before and was wondering if this could be by taking the prenatal vitamins? Or could be be that i haven't been ovulating and now my body is ovulating it's changing?? Argg i'm so confused !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you done a pregnancy test? Also if there is folic acid in the prenatal vitamin you don't need to take it aswell. You would overdosing in folic acid.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a pregnancy test a couple of days after my period and it came back Neg. Oh really i didn't realize that.. what would recommend taking ? the Prenatal Vitamins or the Folic Acid while i'm trying to conceive? Thank you for your reply!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I take elevit. I tend to have low iron so the multi is good for me.
    As for all your symptoms I'm not sure what it could be my BBs only hurt a few days before AF. Have you googled side affects to your prenatal vitamins?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (25-06-2016)