+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    I am ashamed to say yes i did once. But i was a customer and i lost it at another customer. A guy in front of me bought a particular meal and with the meal you got either a coffee or orange juice. Not both. The girl gave him the drink he wanted then he wanted the other one as well. The girl explained you could only get one and would have to pay for the 2nd. She said it heaps of times. I was hungry and tired and in the end told the guy off. He just kept going and in the end i shoved hus tray to the side and his drink fell over. He didnt say anything just walked off with his stuff. As we were leaving later i saw the same man rifling through the bins out the front. Feel guilty about it to this day.
    I probably would have done the same thing but omg my heart is breaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Yes. At Centrelink. When my bubba was born I filled out the paid parental leave forms online then took in the booklet that had the info signed by the hospital on the back.

The woman said you couldn't do it online and I had to fill out the whole booklet. I asked her to look online so she could see what I was talking about. She refused. This went on a while. She adamantly refused you couldn't do it online even though every single question in the booklet was the same.

I went troppo. They were so incompetent. I was the raving looney shouting about them being terrible at their jobs. I don't really regret it to be honest they were bad at their jobs and rude.

Turns out you only need to fill in up to question 12 in the book if you e done it online.
    And I was told that I needed to do it online, filling in the book wasn't good enough 😂

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (25-06-2016),Wise Enough  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We recently brought a lounge suite, plastered on the front of the store was a take home layby offer and they also told us after we had paid a certain amount we would be able to get it delivered. They stuffed us around a number of times saying we couldn't get delivery then said we hadn't paid as much as we had so there was some unhappy phone calls a few times before it was resolved.

Also I remember a public dentist stuffed around my appointment once also when I had been on a waiting list for a while, I got the call to come in but they then told me I couldn't be seen I got a bit cranky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummm yes I have but I wished I didn't! When I lose it I really lose it and it doesn't help matters at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No, never ever ever. There's always a way to get the message across without losing the plot. I think poorly of anyone who does this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (24-06-2016)

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't, but I work in a customer service position, and am regularly on the end of someone's ranty tanty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have once and I do regret it. It was at an Australian Post worker over a passport application. In one section my husband had left out his middle name but he had put it in the next section. I grabbed a pen and wrote in my DH's middle name and the AP worker refused point blank to accept the application because it had been altered since my DH signed it. I was furious and tried to argue that if I had stepped outside the shop and written his name in and stepped back in then he would be none the wiser as to who wrote the name in. He argued that it was a federal offence for him to accept a known fraudulent document. I accused him of having small man syndrome and stomped out of the shop.

Note; I then went to another Australia Post shop and submitted the application. I did fess up to the woman there what had happened and she laughed and said I had probably struck the one AP worker in the entire state would would refuse to accept the document.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lost it? No. I have become very very firm and assertive though.

Oh, and Centrelink regularly make me cry, not sure if that counts as 'losing it'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    And I was told that I needed to do it online, filling in the book wasn't good enough
    Me too!! Having to fill in both was ridiculous.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, once over the phone to a girl at ANZ in the call centre. I called back, asked to be put through to her and apologised. I felt awful. Having worked extensively in some sort of customer service, I mostly try to be firm and assertive but not lose it.