+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I didn't ovulate until CD25 last cycle so it might just be a looooong cycle again, but even at this stage last time my levels were rising a wee bit.... I have never used clomid before, I just started last night so no side effects yet and only on it for five days..... all new drugs and methods to learn haha. I was panicking last cycle I wasn't going to ovulate and had a melt down at poor DH when he suggested that we would need to wait another cycle. Out of interest what side effects did you get from Clomid?
    @pingc383 I am guessing that is my LH level at 0.2, my clinic is really good so I don't really get them to break my bloods down for me. I just ask when I go to each of my BT how I am progressing. I was shocked to get a phone call Friday - my lovely nurse was equally shocked because my cycles are normally 'straight forward'. I have bloods tomorrow morning so I have a few more questions to ask, because my acupuncturist was surprised with the protocol I was on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @julianicholson I didn't have too many side effects when taking the tablets. Mine all hit me afterwards. My moods were horrendous, I don't know how DH put up with me. I was so emotional, my ovaries felt bruised just when I leant up against the kitchen bench and I had zero energy. I had next to no symptoms whilst stimmimg for my IVF cycle.
    I hope you're lucky and don't get the side effects. It was my moods that was the worst. I've heard clomid be referred to as clo mood. Lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JulieNicholsen Hey good luck with your ovulation starting....Ive been worrying about my first FET cycle for next month because my period was 5 days late last cycle so I've been thinking that when i do the next one my darn ovulation will be late! Im glad to hear all the ladies have experienced late ovulation...it must be due to all the hormones we have been on.😯

Im asking my FS about an endometrium scratch before the FET cycle, has anyone had this? What was it like?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I had a endometrium biopsy which is the same procedure as the scratch, it was a tad uncomfortable and I was a bit faint for 10-15 minutes but had no real pain or anything afterwards. I didn't have any bleeding at all. I think late ovulation and longer cycles is a side effect of the treatments as well as the stress and anxiety which goes with it all. It seems like my body is responding to the clomid and I will ovulate soonish.... good luck with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson great news it's looking like the clomid is doing its thing and you'll ov soon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @katham I had a endometrium biopsy which is the same procedure as the scratch, it was a tad uncomfortable and I was a bit faint for 10-15 minutes but had no real pain or anything afterwards. I didn't have any bleeding at all. I think late ovulation and longer cycles is a side effect of the treatments as well as the stress and anxiety which goes with it all. It seems like my body is responding to the clomid and I will ovulate soonish.... good luck with everything.
    Thanks Julie, it sounds like you're about to ovulate...hoping its soon so the waits short!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside just checking to see how you're going? Your blood test must be getting close?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for thinking of me @hopefull29, my bt is Monday but not feeling it at all. I had my last booster on Sunday and since then my symptoms have finally left my system and don't feel much at all. Sorry feeling negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Heyside I hope you're like my pregnancy with my DD with no signs I was pregnant.
    This time round I did feel it though.
    I really want it to be your turn too. Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I hope you're pleasantly surprised on testing day. I didn't really have any symptoms that early on. Try stay positive xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-08-2016),pingc383  (18-08-2016)