+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pingc383 - That's the most frustrating thing hun there seems to not be a one answer fits everyone in ivf and no can truely answer why things are not working for us. Good luck with tomorrows appointment hope you get your questions answered where possible go armed with a list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I am CD10, This will be my 3rd FET, the other 2 resulted in pregnancy but then m/c I am guessing due to NK cells which I now know I have elevated levels of. This FET will be from my 2nd ICSI cycle it is 5 day embryo and has passed PGS. Fingers crossed this is our cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @pingc383 how are you going with it all? Good luck with your FS tomorrow I hope you get some much needed answers. Unfortunately not everyone is the same so IVF is a guessing game most of the time.
    Thanks for asking about me. My HCG is rising nicely. It went from 128 to 2332 then I have another BT this week.
    The quote that you were referring to was my BFP FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 try to keep your hopes up and remain positive I know it is hard to do at times. It is incredible how positive thought and environments can influence and affect your entire body. Fingers crossed for you. I wouldn't stress about the quality of the embryo there is nothing you can do to change it. It is annoying how some meds can mess up results. I have been very lucky as I normally do completely natural cycles for FET, this time is the same I am just taking doxycycline and prednisilone due to NK cells.

Try and stay positive we are all sending positive vibes your way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 try to keep your hopes up and remain positive I know it is hard to do at times. It is incredible how positive thought and environments can influence and affect your entire body. Fingers crossed for you. I wouldn't stress about the quality of the embryo there is nothing you can do to change it. It is annoying how some meds can mess up results. I have been very lucky as I normally do completely natural cycles for FET, this time is the same I am just taking doxycycline and prednisilone due to NK cells.

Try and stay positive we are all sending positive vibes your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 stay positive Hun. I hope your sticky one is in this batch. Don't get too hung up on quality. I only had 2 embies with my cycle- they transferred the best looking one first that was a bfn then the "lesser quality" one has resulted in my BFP.
    Try have faith in your FS. I know it's hard, I'm a control freak and like to do things my way but you've just gotta trust that they know what they're doing. I really struggled not being in control at the start, but then I decided stressing over things weren't helping and certainly wouldn't change the outcome so I just went with the flow and did whatever they told me to do. Was far less stressful that way.

I have a scan in 2 weeks to check for the hb then my FS appointment straight after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Thanks hun.. When is your transfer?
    Will you know for sure if that good looking embie will be PGD tested tomorrow or will you have to wait another couple of days??
    Transfer hopefully tomorrow if pgd embie thaws ok we are also asking to put back an embie from this cycle if anything is still growing tomorrow.
    @julianicholson - Really hoping your treatment for nk cells makes the difference this time. It sounds like you dont have an issue getting the bfp its just keeping it hope the new meds make the difference x

Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    Thanks for asking about me. My HCG is rising nicely. It went from 128 to 2332 then I have another BT this week.
    The quote that you were referring to was my BFP FET.
    Fantastic news hun thats a great number good luck with next bt and scan.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks Hun. All the best for your transfer tomorrow you'll be PUPO with twins. Yay!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @Heyside thanks Hun. All the best for your transfer tomorrow you'll be PUPO with twins. Yay!! x
    Here is hoping, the way this cycle has gone we will be lucky to get a transfer and we also have to persuade Warren xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed you get to be PUPO tomorrow @Heyside
    What time are you going in? Will they cal you before you leave to drive there?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-08-2016)