+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @katham - I'm so sorry hun!
    @PING383 - Don't count yourself out. There are heaps of stories where it was the last, lowest grade embryo that stuck. Good luck this month!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-08-2016),pingc383  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ping. I have my BT monday....but im pretty sure its bfn....as there was no line and a heavy painful period started today! I was on crinone, supposedly your period is not meant to start on it but this is the 2nd time its done it to me! I'll be doing FET with my one frostie next....or if that doesn't defrost right I'll be on IVF treatment no3.
    Today I cried and stayed in bed until lunchtime, my mum visited for a hug and then my sister in law and I had an Ab Fab fest. Taken the time to cry has helped and I'll be ready to join the world again tomorrow ☺

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (07-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (07-08-2016),pingc383  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this will be my first FET, how soon does the FS start the process? Do they normally give you a months break?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I hope you ov early this month so you can get your transfer done and start your TWW!
    I had a FET last month and I didn't ov until cd23! Was starting to think they'd cancel it but luckily they didn't. Apparently as long as you ov before cd35 after a stim cycle it's still ok.
    @katham glad you've had a day to have a good cry and let it all out. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow x
    With my FET I did it unmedicated so I started using opk then moved onto bts every 2nd day.
    I started my FET cycle straight away after a bfn stim cycle as I was doing it unmedicated. Some FS like you to have a month off and some prefer it medicated. I think it just comes down to your FS and what they recommend for you. Do you normally ov on your own? When's your FS appt?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (07-08-2016),katham  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 good luck with your next step. Let us know what protocol your FS opts for.
    @katham I'm glad you were able to have that day to cry it out, it does help if you let it out.
    Crinone never stops my periods coming, I'd usually get it a couple days before BT when it doesn't work.
    Hopefully with your FET you'll get to do back to back cycles. I've never had one as I don't ovulate so can't offer you any help on how they work. But hopefully you'll get to start soon along with @pingc383

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @katham - Oh hun sounds like yesterday was a hard day glad you took some time out gor yourself though. Take time for yourself if you still need it the real world can wait. As for when you can start an fet it depends on your fs, my old fs use to have me on the pill for a month before cycling agsin where as my new fs will get started again asap.
    @pingc383 - Hun that theory of yours cant be right nobody would have twins with DET if that was the case. Remember its more about the chromosomes rather than the grading although I know you haven't been able to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok just spoke to the scientist and I got a really nice guy he explained everything to me and had the time for me. We have 1 morala that looks good again we are not quite at day 5 yet so I am not worried it isn't yet compacting. We then have a rough looking morala and 3 that aren't so good. We are quite happy with this if this one pulls through we will be so pleased if not then this whole cycle has been a dud! Putting it to the back of our mind now as we are off to celebrate our wedding anniversary and what will be will be xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope you had a lovely wedding anniversary.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @pingc383 good luck with your cycle, looks like we will be cycle buddies. This is my Third FET, I much prefer it to a stim cycle. I have my next bt on Tuesday (CD12). DET sounds exciting we are going to do that next cycle if this one isn't successful. One of my good friends had no success with fresh or frozen transfers decided to do a DET and gave birth to a beautiful boy and girl (twins) this april. I wouldn't stress too much about the quality of the embryos too much, there is a lot of evidence out there showing lots of perfectly healthy pregnancy and bubbas being born from 'lower grade' embryos. Good luck with your blood test on Wednesday.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside. Good news. I hope it keeps on growing. Happy anniversary! Enjoy the celebrations!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-08-2016)