+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My cramps have become a lot more stronger over night. My period is due today. I keep questioning the feeling.
    @julianicholson thanks for replying. I didn't want to test because I know bloods are more accurate.

I still have that constant sickness in my belly.

It was more how she told me. My husband just got back from being away for 6 months and she was like I don't want to reck your weekend as I know this will upset you but... And I know your doing IVF and this isn't a good time but... People just don't understand how hard it is.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (29-06-2016),Muchulu1  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 great news!! Congrats! So happy for you!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside @hopefull29 Hope all goes well with your FS's today. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @julianicholson I think it's only natural to feel a little jealous. I'm exactly the same. Happy for them but it just brings up so many emotions I don't cope to well with.
    @MAQ247 congrats Hun. Awesome news. xx

@caq14 people really don't get it. My so called bestie who knew we were having issues TTC rang me to tell me her news the day my father in law passed away (which she knew about) and said she just feels bad that they're so happy and we've been trying and going through such a hard time with my father in law being unwell. I was just like really you couldn't have waited one more day. She was only 8 weeks at the time. Didn't announce to anyone else until 12 weeks. Safe to say things have never been the same since.

I saw my FS today. She's happy for us to try a natural FET this month. Whoop whoop. I've just gotta have some bloods done after I speak to her nurse tomorrow and if they're all good I'll have a transfer in the next few weeks. I'm cycle day 9 at the moment. From memory I can ovulate anywhere from day 16-19.
    She couldn't shed much light on my cycle just said we were really unlucky because the embryo they transferred was a really high quality one. Said sometimes it just takes a few transfers for your body to accept it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (29-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (29-06-2016),Muchulu1  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 hopefully awesome news that you won't need to wait too long to do FET!! Once you are in the motions of IVF it is hard to stop. Every week seems like a lifetime. I am a little annoyed that this cycle is a 'waste' but its better to do all the tests to make sure everything is okay rather than 'waste' perfectly good embryos and money. I really hope this is the cycle for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now that girl doesn't want to be friends. Why do people keep walking out at IVF time -

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@hopefull29 Great to hear you can go straight into a FET! Fx this is the one for you. My FS also says sometimes it just takes a few transfers for one to stick. It's reassuring to hear your FS has said the same. I always struggle with our 'unexplained' diagnosis.

Can't believe your so called besties timing with her pregnancy announcement. That is incredibly insensitive! Totally understandable that your not so close anymore. I'm so scared of what ppl might say to upset me I've actually become quite the hermit over the last few months. I'm not sure if it's the healthiest way of being but it definitely is a lot easier! Right now I'm quite content just to hang out with DH & our two fur balls 🙊.
    Last edited by Muchulu1; 29-06-2016 at 18:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 great news that you can get started straight away!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and that timing of her announcement was pretty terrible. That sort of stuff makes me look at people differently.
    @cag14 so your friend has walked out?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts yeah she walked out. Told me Saturday she was preg and didn't want to be my friend today