+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lotsathoughts I hope its just bumps too😊
    I did take a closer look (yuck😕) and its a couple of really small dots with what looks like some old crinone. The crinone made it look worse than it was.
    So your numbers are wonderfully high...what is the range of HCG at this stage?

This journey is definitely a roller coaster of emotions...i think I was a little naive to think it wouldn't be too bad and that I could cope with the swinging emotions throughout each day! I have just spent 12 months recovering from a horrible period of anxiety and depression, and before i started IVF i was feeling like myself again and so happy. So I think that when I get worried or sad, that I get scared for a moment that I'll go back to where i was last year. I know im strong now and that the crinone and wanting a baby so badly will only mess with me for a short period of time. But something like a little bleeding freaks me out for a little while until my positivity kicks back in. Im so grateful that I have this forum as the support I get when i talk about my worries and how this journey is going for me helps so much 😊 I feel safe to say what's going on for me and everyone's understanding makes me feel normal and encouraged. Thanks everyone xx😙😋

Poas tomorrow morning🙆🙏

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @katham I can totally relate. Suffering chronic fatigue led to depression so part of me is always fearful when I get tired because I don't want to get back to that point.
    Like you said, what helps me is being in the present as much as possible. I may feel crap right now but it doesn't mean I will feel like that tomorrow. The fear of being that way is often worse.
    Everything in life is temporary
    and you've shown that you are strong enough to get out of that hole before...there's no reason you won't be able to get out again If you feel yourself slipping. Us IVFers are stronger than we look.

Sleep well and good luck tomorrow.
    Your spotting sounds very similar to mine.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Looks like I'm pregnant!!
    HCG 745 (4+2)
    No progesterone results as yet.
    Congratulations!!! that is such awesome news @lotsathoughts !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Team,

Sorry I have been a bit quiet, I needed to take a step back for a while. I have received all of my results and my NKC results were elevated as well as some other stuff. I am on antibiotics and steroids now. I have my first blood test tomorrow and we get to do a transfer this cycle! Everything has been a whirlwind at the moment. I will take the time to look back and catch up with what is happening with everyone. It sounds like there is plenty of good news flowing around. xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-08-2016),Muchulu1  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @katham - Sorry to hear about your bleeding hun, hope its something that can be easily explained and stops soon x
    @lotsathoughts - Hopefully your bleeding continues to get better. Great to hear your progesterone is good x
    @julianicholson - What was the result of your testing hun? Hope you are ready to move forwards xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @julianicholson I missed your post we obviously posted at the same time. Its good that they have identified an issue that is easily treated and you can now plan a transfer. I have the elevated nk cells also.
    Last edited by Heyside; 05-08-2016 at 21:50.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What treatment were you given for nk cells @Heyside ?

I was very lucky to be able to use this cycle and it was all a bit of chance really. My last cycle was 35days which was annoying. I figured as soon as AF started I would call and speak to my nurse - all of my nurses are amazing. She spoke to my FS who discussed results over the phone and set up all of my meds and faxed it all through to my chemist. It all happened very quickly, if I had waited until my FS appointment I would have missed this cycle. I have my fingers crossed, I really need a win at some point, this year has been a bit crappy... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham hoping tomorrow's poas brings good news!! Keep us updated! @lotsathoughts has shown us that you can get spotting and still end up with amazing numbers so stay positive.
    @julianicholson take time out as much as you can. It's sounds like you've been through so much over the last few months! All the best for tomorrow's BT. Is this to start tracking ov in preparation for your FET?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done for being so proactive @julianicholson I hope you can get a win soon. You deserve it xx

Good luck @katham !!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    What treatment were you given for nk cells @Heyside ?

I was very lucky to be able to use this cycle and it was all a bit of chance really. My last cycle was 35days which was annoying. I figured as soon as AF started I would call and speak to my nurse - all of my nurses are amazing. She spoke to my FS who discussed results over the phone and set up all of my meds and faxed it all through to my chemist. It all happened very quickly, if I had waited until my FS appointment I would have missed this cycle. I have my fingers crossed, I really need a win at some point, this year has been a bit crappy... xx
    That's great that you have got some meds sorted to start your cycle asap. For my elevated nk cells I am 25mg of prednisone (steroids) clexane 60 injections and then I have intralipids before epu, at epu and transfer. Hope you get a win soon xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post: