+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsahoughts Congratulations!!! That is an awesome line. So happy for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok fert results are in for me and it's not great. All 9 eggs were mature but we only have 4 embryos. 4 didn't survive and 1 didn't fertilise. So with the huge drop off I usually get at day 4 we will lucky to have any this cycle 😳. Maybe I should start focusing on our frostie and hoping it survives the thaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside I'm really sorry about your drop off. Do they have any info on why this round turned out this way so far?
    Those little embies (or whatever they're called at this stage) are there doing their thing out of your control. You can be hopeful for them but also hopeful for the thaw. Spending your energy on the frozen tested embryo would be good...then anything from the others is a bonus. I think you're very realistic and clever with your energy.
    Doesn't take away the disappointment but I think it's a good way forward.
    Hope you're ok xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @Heyside I'm really sorry about your drop off. Do they have any info on why this round turned out this way so far?
    Those little embies (or whatever they're called at this stage) are there doing their thing out of your control. You can be hopeful for them but also hopeful for the thaw. Spending your energy on the frozen tested embryo would be good...then anything from the others is a bonus. I think you're very realistic and clever with your energy.
    Doesn't take away the disappointment but I think it's a good way forward.
    Hope you're ok xxx
    Thanks hun yes that's the way I am trying to take it. I can't change the results at this stage. I personally but yesterday's outcome down to the menapur we have always used puregon in the past and have never had such uneven growth. Unfortunately I have to prepare myself for the fact we might have to face another fresh cycle just not sure when that will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's the hardest part @Heyside coming to terms with another possible fresh cycle.
    It's grueling as it is, but yours seem to have that extra element with those extra drugs.
    I hope your frostie sticks and you don't have to worry about it...best possible outcome.
    The rollercoaster continues x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham as @Heyside it could be either crinone it implantation. Crinone has never given me those symptoms though so I hope they're a good sign for you!! It's such a long wait isn't it!
    IVF really tests our patience.
    @lotsathoughts OMG CONGRATULATIONS HUN!! so excited for you!! When's your BT? Line darkness looks perfect and trust me I've looked at a lot of lines over the last two weeks!
    @ilex I ended up getting my BT today. So glad I did, I couldn't go another day. Lol. Call me crazy.
    @Heyside I have everything crossed that you don't have any others drop off this time! Good luck over the next few days Hun. xx

Ok ladies blood test results from today are it. They're looking good too!
    HCG 2332
    Progesterone 67.3

Last Thursday they were 128 & 65

Now another loooong wait for my next bt next Wednesday. Wednesday's are easier for me to get my results. I'm so relieved these results are where they should be. I'm not really certain if they've increased as they should but the nurse seemed happy so that's gotta mean something I guess.
    Are there any pregnancy due in groups specific for IVF? I've joined in one for due in April but at the moment all natural pregnancies and I'll love to chat with those who "get it" a bit more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Yeah that's the hardest part @Heyside coming to terms with another possible fresh cycle.
    It's grueling as it is, but yours seem to have that extra element with those extra drugs.
    I hope your frostie sticks and you don't have to worry about it...best possible outcome.
    The rollercoaster continues x
    Thanks hun we have been at this for over 3 years now 😳. I never thought I would need IVF I thought ovulation induction would work like it did for DD. So I never thought I would be looking towards a 6th fresh cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks hun we have been at this for over 3 years now . I never thought I would need IVF I thought ovulation induction would work like it did for DD. So I never thought I would be looking towards a 6th fresh cycle.
    I'm so sorry it's taken that long. It really isn't fair
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 those results look great!! I'm not sure how you would work it out but numbers look really high!!

Thanks, my BT is Friday so only two days to go.

When I had my DD I joined an IVF DIG, but I just had a look and couldn't find one.
    Maybe you could start one. ?
    From what I remember it covered a couple of months because I guess there may be less of us. I'd love to join an IVF dig if the results are good on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 those results look great!! I'm not sure how you would work it out but numbers look really high!!

Thanks, my BT is Friday so only two days to go.

When I had my DD I joined an IVF DIG, but I just had a look and couldn't find one.
    Maybe you could start one. ?
    From what I remember it covered a couple of months because I guess there may be less of us. I'd love to join an IVF dig if the results are good on Friday.