+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    OMG!!! @Muchulu1 darling, that's SO FANTASTIC!! A massive congrats hun!!! Yayayayaya!! Would you mind if I asked how old you are? I'm 40.
    @pingc383 Thank you! I'm 29. Unexplained infertility. This was our first try with HRT protocol. We transferred 2 day5 blasties & we're pregnant with a singleton. 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    OMG!!! @Muchulu1 darling, that's SO FANTASTIC!! A massive congrats hun!!! Yayayayaya!! Would you mind if I asked how old you are? I'm 40.
    @pingc383 Thank you! I'm 29. Unexplained infertility. This was our first try with HRT protocol. We transferred 2 day5 blasties & we're pregnant with a singleton. 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is generally only prescribed for post-menopausal women. Basically your ovaries are shut down & everything is completely controlled with meds. We tried it because my FS wanted to mix things up. It was a bit of a stab in the dark. We will never know if our BFP was because of the new protocol or just because we finally got lucky. The main downside to HRT is that if you get pregnant you have to continue with the drugs until 12-14wks. Throughout the first trimester you ovaries are still shut down & you cannot produce your own estrogen & progesterone. Anyway, could be worth a discussion with your FS. Have you got any frosties? HRT has to be done in a FET cycle. All the best XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside hope all went well with today's EPU. So glad it could still go ahead.

I've moved my follow up BT to tomorrow..... Still having a lack of symptoms which is really concerning me...... I did have some but then the last 3 days nothing besides fatigue. Anyway I convinced the nurse to change my booking. May have told a little white lie that I was working so couldn't come Thursday at all or Friday so would need to do it tomorrow.
    Fingers crossed my HCG have risen and my body is just liking it that's why the lack of symptoms. I'm 5 weeks today so I know it's still early for symptoms but I was definitely getting some earlier. Or it was in my head. Poas is no help to me this morning. Line darker than yesterday and as dark as Sunday but a little thinner. Not sure if that can just be the test or not. I'm going to give up doing them. Too much stress comparing lines!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My disaster of a cycle continues I am afraid. I only got 9 eggs from 25 follicles and I know I only need one good one but with my usual huge drop off it doesn't look good. To top it off my meds weren't sent to the hospital so Dh had to run down to Warren's room for scripts and sort it at the chemist only to bring it back to the hospital and its all wrong.

Still at the hospital having intralipids its going to a long day I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

It looks like I'm out - the clinic just called and my HCG is only 5. My very first cycle if IVF 6 years ago was a chemical and my HCG then was only 8 so it's not looking like a positive outcome. I've been watching the tests get lighter and lighter over the past few days. Repeat bloods on Thursday and then flying out to Melbourne on Friday to go to the trade fairs for our baby store. Possibly the worst place I want to be going after going through this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 I'm so so sorry to read this!! What day are you at? This totally sucks. The timing, everything really.
    When was your last line on a test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I have my BT on Friday...so far away! how are you travelling? I'm not from Perth, from Adelaide.
    @Heyside oh I'm so sorry hun. I know you've had big numbers previously and so 9 would be a bit of a shock. It's hard when you're prepared for more with the amount of follicles you had. I really hope you get a good fert rate to make up for it. Crossing my fingers xxx
    @MAQ247 oh no really?!! I'm so sorry to hear your HCG levels. And the fair sounds like it could be really tough on you emotionally.

AFM at parent teacher interviews. It's been good keeping my mind busy but looking forward to leaving in about half an hour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MAQ247 - So sorry to read this news hun, look after yourself. It really has been up and down for you, can definitely imagine you not wanting to go to the trade fair. Huge big hugs hun xxx
    @lotsathoughts - I remember the joys of parent teacher interviews hope all went well and you are now relaxing at home.

Thanks for your positive thoughts ladies I don't know if I can even face ringing up for tomorrow though I am dreading have a drop of already with fert rate as its usually after day 3 they all drop like flies. Last cycle we only had 3 embies to test with one normal so can't imagine getting much from this cycle 😢.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside That's very disappointing. I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get the numbers you were hoping for. That must have come as quite a shock. Let's hope a smaller haul means better quality.
    Are you home now? All the best for good fertilization overnight. Xx
    @MAQ247 So sorry to hear. It's so difficult when you can't have to time or space to grieve. The timing of the trade fair couldn't be worse! Thinking of you xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-08-2016)