+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My gosh @Heyside what a horrible day!! The fact that you are able to reply and be so kind after such a shocker shows how bl**dy amazing you are.
    Waking up for drugs...I would have been horrible after that. I don't think I would have gotten any sleep.
    Then you face that huge drive only to find out you to have to do it again...horrible!!
    And I hate it when forms don't get through and you have to chase them up.
    All of this on one day!
    I really hope your trigger works, that would be crushing.
    I'm sure Wazza will stay on top of this and his team will contact you early.
    Hope you can get some rest tonight. Is that it for drugs until EPU?
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside What a stressful day! I'm so sorry to hear Have you got the results from this afternoons BT?
    I was thinking of you last night having to constantly wake up for your meds. Your doing such a great job juggling it all.
    Fingers crossed this mornings BT was just a little early & the trigger is doing what it should be!
    Sending you lots of big internet hugs xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 yay!!! Congrats on being discharged!!
    @lotsathoughts nope I don't think I'll fully relax until I hold that bubs in my hands then I'll find something else to stress over! Lol.
    Awesome the spotting has stopped!! It's all sounding like it's heading in the right direction!
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. Yes I'm sure it'll bring some reassurance. I have another digi but trying to save that for the morning of my BT. Really hoping to get a 2-3 weeks.
    @Heyside what a stressful day. You must be absolutely exhausted after being up all night then all that driving. I have everything crossed tomorrow goes ahead as planned. Keep us posted xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    My gosh @Heyside what a horrible day!! The fact that you are able to reply and be so kind after such a shocker shows how bl**dy amazing you are.
    Waking up for drugs...I would have been horrible after that. I don't think I would have gotten any sleep.
    Then you face that huge drive only to find out you to have to do it again...horrible!!
    And I hate it when forms don't get through and you have to chase them up.
    All of this on one day!
    I really hope your trigger works, that would be crushing.
    I'm sure Wazza will stay on top of this and his team will contact you early.
    Hope you can get some rest tonight. Is that it for drugs until EPU?
    Xxx
    Thanks hun yes its not been the best day, its been lovely reading everyones good news on here though I had to reply and enjoy the positive stages with you all.

The nurse didn't seem too concerned and hoped my bt was just too early, the bt this afternoon was marked urgent hoping to get the results early tomorrow. Just my usual prednisone to wake up for at 5am tomorrow not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    @Heyside What a stressful day! I'm so sorry to hear Have you got the results from this afternoons BT?
    I was thinking of you last night having to constantly wake up for your meds. Your doing such a great job juggling it all.
    Fingers crossed this mornings BT was just a little early & the trigger is doing what it should be!
    Sending you lots of big internet hugs xxxxx
    Bt results will be back asap tomorrow hope to hear before I have done most of the trip to the clinic again. Thanks for thinking of me.

Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post

@Heyside what a stressful day. You must be absolutely exhausted after being up all night then all that driving. I have everything crossed tomorrow goes ahead as planned. Keep us posted xx
    Thanks hun will update in the morning x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016),Muchulu1  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ilex Congratulations on the heartbeat, one less worry. Im so happy for you.
    @Heyside what a crappy day, you have amazing dedication and strength to do all that and have to drive around so much. Good luck tomorrow.

So good to read all the fabulous news on today's posts 😊

The crinone is messing with me, so tonight i have sore breasts, mild nausea, mild lower back pain and a headache...(whoops accidently posted without finishing i hope this works).....its only day 4 post transplant (so it could be starting to implant) but i think its too early to start getting symptoms! It messes with my head. Darn crinone!😟 Can you feel warmer when its implanting....i felt warm today and then told myself i must be getting a cold!
    When im busy im ok....then when its quiet I start to check what my body is doing.....then i feel a little crazy hehe😫
    Last edited by katham; 01-08-2016 at 22:21.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

ilex  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I get that...yesterday when I was teaching or at parent teacher interviews I was fine because I was distracted the whole time. My mind goes crazy when I'm not and I too doubt myself and what I'm feeling. I did experience hot flushes though on day 4 and 5. Most noticeable on day 4. But who knows if mine has worked...I may be sharing symptoms of my period coming

Good luck staying distracted.
    I'm 8dp5dt today. How about you?
    Oh and I've been waking up around 4am. Yesterday I was lucky and slept until 5. My body does weird things with sleep when I'm getting my period tho so I think hormones in general mess my sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have been stuck in a traffic jam for over an hour thought I wasnt going to get there but luckily its just cleared. On a good note Just phoned for bt results and have got the go ahead for EPU lets hope its all smooth from here - and breath!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I have been stuck in a traffic jam for over an hour thought I wasnt going to get there but luckily its just cleared. On a good note Just phoned for bt results and have got the go ahead for EPU lets hope its all smooth from here - and breath!!!
    @Heyside Great to hear everything is on track for EPU. What a relief!!! Let's hope it's all smooth sailing from here! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @katham I get that...yesterday when I was teaching or at parent teacher interviews I was fine because I was distracted the whole time. My mind goes crazy when I'm not and I too doubt myself and what I'm feeling. I did experience hot flushes though on day 4 and 5. Most noticeable on day 4. But who knows if mine has worked...I may be sharing symptoms of my period coming

Good luck staying distracted.
    I'm 8dp5dt today. How about you?
    Oh and I've been waking up around 4am. Yesterday I was lucky and slept until 5. My body does weird things with sleep when I'm getting my period tho so I think hormones in general mess my sleep.
    Im 5dp3dt...Im still stalking you with our cycles😊 Do you have your BT thurs or fri? I hope its not your period...crossing my for you xx Are you based in perth too? I couldn't remember who here was a perthite too😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 Yep finally got that elusive BFP. It was our 6th cycle. I'm 8wk+1 today 😊