+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im on crinone too...last time i often had a little bit of pink when wiping so i think thats normal lotsathoughts. The crinone has given me sore breasts for the last two days..what a lovely symptom! 😞
    I brought my 1st ever pregnancy tests yesterday (i didn't do them last time)... i was so excited 😆 Im going to do one the day before my BT....i know it will be early but it will hopefully make me feel a bit better about the BT. 8 days until my BT...im counting...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much @hopefull29 you've reassured me for a bit.
    Hopefully it's just my cervix irritated. FX
    Nice to hear your sister has a healthy 6 month old after lots of bleeding. That would have been tough.
    @MAQ247 wow! Darkest line!!! That's so wonderful, I really happy for you hun xxx
    Good luck with the digi
    @katham congrats on getting your fist test. It's hard not using it when you know you have one. I have a packet just sitting there in my bathroom. Hopefully it brings a lovely result before BT. 8 days!!

I'm awake but nervous about going to the loo. Haha. Better start the day I guess xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 this is awesome news to read!!! I hope today's line is even darker!
    @katham hope the next 8 days go quickly for you! I don't think I could not poas before my BT. I very much need to be prepared for the result!!
    @lotsathoughts glad I could reassure you a little. Hope you're feeling better today. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 haha thanks for the tip..... I ended up buying one last packet yesterday. Hoping I can control my urge to test to every second/third day now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! We’ve been away all weekend so I’m just catching up.
    @MAQ247 – Fingers crossed hun! Best to test at the same time every day, so your pee dilution is similar. I drink a lot of water, so first thing in the morning has always been best for me.
    @lotsathoughts – I was on crinone with DS, and had spotting in the 6th week. None so far with this one, and have been on pessaries.
    @hopefull29 & @pingc383 – when are your second round of bloods?

AFM – we had our 7 week scan this morning, and everything looks perfect! Bubs is measuring spot on, and the heartbeat was 145. I think DH is starting to freak that we may have 2 kiddies soon. I’m cautiously optimistic, but I want to get through the NIPT test and 5 more weeks before I can relax.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@ilex hope you had a nice weekend away! How nice to come home to an ultrasound showing bubs growing and developing as expected. Strong heart beat too!! Yay congratulations!

Oh and my BT is Thursday. Cannot come soon enough. I've scared myself a little today, decided to poas yesterday arvo and the line was super dark, but today's was a little lighter.... I hope my pee was just more diluted today. I think I'd had more water before hand. Shouldn't have done it! I honestly don't know why I did!!
    Last edited by hopefull29; 01-08-2016 at 16:44.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    Had my final bloods with the fertility clinic today. All is as it should be! Very happy to say I have finally been discharged!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉💃😁💃💃😁😁😁😁!! ! Onwards & upwards!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @pingc383 you're adding to my temptation
    @ilex sooooo good to hear your scan went beautifully! So nice to know it was spot on.
    I think scans are when it sinks in for the men. All becomes real.
    @hopefull29 oh the stress never ends does it. I'm sure it was just diluted. Try again first thing.
    @Muchulu1 congrats on graduating! And with great marks
    Yes onto bigger better things xx

AFM no more spotting!!!! ALL day!!!
    No real cramps or anything today actually. Hoping these are good signs. Won't know until Friday (or possibly before )

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts Great to hear the spotting has subsided!!!! Things are sounding very positive!! Got my fingers & toes crossed for you xx
    @ilex Congratulations on your scan!! YAY!!
    @hopefull29 I'm sure your pee was just diluted. I hope tomorrow's test gives you some reassurance xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MAQ247 - Fantastic news on the dark line hun so happy for you. Hope things continue to go so well x
    @ilex - Great news on your 7 week scan hun all sounds amazingly well.
    @Muchulu1 - Great news hun definitely worth celebrating x
    @lotsathoughts - Great news the spotting has stopped hoping its good news on Friday x

Its nice to come on to all good news on this thread tonight, sorry to bring it all down with my crappy day😢. I was up all through the night waking for injections and tablets so absolutely shattered. I then had a 2 hour journey in the car to my clinic this morning at 6am for a bt to check my trigger worked as it was a lupron trigger. Drove the 2 hours back only to get a phone call later in the day to say results show I am not starting to ovulate yet but may have had bt too early so had to do the 4 hour round trip again yhis afternoon. On top of that the anesthetists office apparently sent me forms via email for tomorrow that I haven’t received and the hospital has been trying to get in touch with me all day to sort out plans for tomorrow. Just hoping this trigger has worked or I dont know what will happen.
    Last edited by Heyside; 01-08-2016 at 22:11.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (01-08-2016)