+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm jumping over to the other thread.

But just wanted to say I'm so sorry @Heyside
    I just feel so bad that you got the cramps which messed with your mind at the eleventh hour.
    Sending hugs, I'm sure you're feeling pretty flat. xxx
    Let me know what you decide to do this cycle. Will you go on the pill for the month in between?

Anyway, will hopefully chat to you guys on the other thread xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @lotsathoughts will join you on the other thread when I hopefully have a plan in place tomorrow. No warren doesn't use the pill in between cycles, if I do another fresh I presume I will just start synarel to down regulate again next month before I bring an af on with provera. If I go with an FET I will start hrt medications after my af turns up this cycle after stopping meds.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooe you get some answers from the testing @julianicholson. I had an endometrial biopsy last September thats when my elevated NK cells where identified so now I get treated for that. Will hopefully join your new thread soon if I get the go ahead to cycle again x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (28-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellydance congrats Hun. Hoping those numbers keep increasing!!
    @Heyside I'm so so sorry to read this Hun. Thinking if you. Truly sucks, you deserve a positive so much. xx
    Glad you can get in so soon to your FS. Hoping you can get underway again ASAP and as soon as you're ready.
    @babypanda welcome. Wishing you a successful cycle. Hope your nurse could shed some light on what to do whilst your FS is on leave
    @julianicholson i shall join you in the new thread- I'll be doing a FET most likely in August. Hoping that these tests can give you some answers.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (29-06-2016),Heyside  (28-06-2016),julianicholson  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Hooe you get some answers from the testing @julianicholson. I had an endometrial biopsy last September thats when my elevated NK cells where identified so now I get treated for that. Will hopefully join your new thread soon if I get the go ahead to cycle again x
    @Heyside just out of interest what was the endometrial biopsy like? Also how do they treat your NK cells? I hope to see you in the new thread soon. Fingers crossed the next one is the sticky one for both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I hope to get some answers too. I am getting back into my fitness routines to try and reduce stress in my life, back to running, yoga and pilates, I am sure that will make a big difference ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @Heyside just out of interest what was the endometrial biopsy like? Also how do they treat your NK cells? I hope to see you in the new thread soon. Fingers crossed the next one is the sticky one for both of us.
    Thanks hun, my endometrial biopsy was done under anesthetic hun alongside a lipodal flush and hystroscopy so can't comment too much on what the procedure was like. I am on a dose of 25mg of prednisone for the high NK cells and last cycle I had 3 treatments of intralipids along with clexane injections. Yes hopefully we both get more luck next cycle xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is this the new thread?
    8dp5dt freakibg out still have sickness in belly from day 2. Blood test Friday. I'm not so upset about my friend telling everyone she is pregnant yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 this is the new thread. Don't freak out, all that you have posted could be very positive. Have you considered POAS to either reassure or prepare yourself. I think if you are this worried it might be a good idea emotionally.

It always sucks being happy for others when they announce their pregnancies. I always end up feeling guilty because while I am happy for them I am always a little jealous and it brings up so many emotions for me.

I have my fingers crossed for a BFP for you on Friday.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

We ended up getting 7 embryos to freeze - 4x 5 cell, 1x 6 cell, 1x 8 cell and 1x 9 cell compacting. Super stoked, this is the most we have ever had!

The nausea and cramps have finally stopped (thank god!) and I have to go in on Thursday to have a PCV Blood Test done to make sure my levels have gone down.

Hubby is back to work on Thursday morning and ill come back and catch up on personals properly.
    @Heyside - I'm sorry to hear about your BFN hun, bug hugs xx

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-06-2016),julianicholson  (29-06-2016),Muchulu1  (29-06-2016)