+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Tested again this morning and the line was a total squinter. Tested again this afternoon and the line is there but a lot lighter than the one I did yesterday arvo :-( I have a feeling its a chemical :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @MAQ247
    Try again tomorrow just incase. Have you had a chemical before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - Hope you managed to distract yourself today watching your DD at the pool. Hoping the blood eases but as @hopefull29 said it can be normal x
    @MAQ247 - Oh hun so sorry I really hope its not a chemical. Was it the same sort of test you used?

AfM - Just had a freak out, I took my cetrotide 2 and half hours late. I rang Warren's after hours line and he rang me back reasurring me all is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @Heyside that would have freaked me out too. So glad it's ok. Phew big time.

AFM I was distracted for a bit. But I've come home to more cramps and very light pink colouring on the toilet paper. I'm really not sure if I should be bleeding this long. I thought of doing a POAS then thought I need to just leave it...I may get my period then it's a waste of a test.
    I'm 6dp5dt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Yeah the same type of tests :-( my very first ivf cycle 6 years ago was a chemical. Praying its just a late implanter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 sorry to hear the line is lighter this arvo. I have everything crossed for you that like you said it's just a late implanter. xx
    @lotsathoughts you're very strong. I would have used a test by now! I hope it eases up again. Remind me are you using any progesterone? I'm pretty sure that can irritate your cervix and cause spotting. I'm so sorry if I've already said this to you.... I can't remember if I mentioned this to you or another girl on here.
    @Heyside I would have been freaking out too! So glad it's all ok. Wazza sounds great calling you back on a Sunday! What a good doc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 yeah I'm on Crinone and no we haven't discussed on this forum. It's possible that the bleeding is from that. The cramps this arvo made me think I was getting my period for sure. Half of me thinks I will know very soon when I get my period. The other half is confused
    When did you first test and get a line?
    @MAQ247 yes let's hope it's a late implanter

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts so glad I'm not repeating myself! Lol, been posting in too many groups.
    I did get told crinone gel can irritate the cervix. With my failed fresh cycle when I told my nurse I'd started bleeding she told me it might have just been the crinone and not to worry, but I had full AF bleeding so I knew it wasn't just the crinone.
    With regards to the AF cramps, I was getting them from about 8dp5dt up until a few days ago so 13dp5dt. I'm still getting the AF type back ache on and off.
    I got a total squinter at 7dp5dt (that was the earliest I tested).... Looking at it now I really don't know how I even spotted the line lol I can hardly see it, 8dp5dt there was a definite line but still very faint!
    My sister also bleed with her pregnancy recently- natural conception. But she thought she had AF like normal but for some reason whilst she was bleeding she decided to do a poas anyway and it was a BFP. She continued to bleed throughout the first 12 weeks like this but her baby is now a very healthy 6 month old!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts so glad I'm not repeating myself! Lol, been posting in too many groups.
    I did get told crinone gel can irritate the cervix. With my failed fresh cycle when I told my nurse I'd started bleeding she told me it might have just been the crinone and not to worry, but I had full AF bleeding so I knew it wasn't just the crinone.
    With regards to the AF cramps, I was getting them from about 8dp5dt up until a few days ago so 13dp5dt. I'm still getting the AF type back ache on and off.
    I got a total squinter at 7dp5dt (that was the earliest I tested).... Looking at it now I really don't know how I even spotted the line lol I can hardly see it, 8dp5dt there was a definite line but still very faint!
    My sister also bleed with her pregnancy recently- natural conception. But she thought she had AF like normal but for some reason whilst she was bleeding she decided to do a poas anyway and it was a BFP. She continued to bleed throughout the first 12 weeks like this but her baby is now a very healthy 6 month old!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me again *waves*

I just did another test (yes total POAS addict) and got my darkest line yet!
    Praying my urine was just a bit diluted today, will do a digital tomorrow. I've never had a positive result on a digital - I forgot to buy one and do it with my son haha!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-08-2016),lotsathoughts  (01-08-2016),Muchulu1  (31-07-2016)