+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MAQ247 hoping today's line is darker for you! It's going to be a long few days until BT day. Hope you manage to stay sane!
    @lotsathoughts your BT is getting closer too!! Has the spotting eased up today? Will you poas before Friday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! The line is still there but hasn't got any darker. I have always had lighter tests in the morning though so I'll wait and do another one tonight and see if its darker. This is torture! I have a couple of digital ones but I don't want to use then until the line is darker so it definitely comes up positive 😂😂😂

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247, interesting yours are darker of an evening I found mine were always darker in the afternoon, but never tested in the evening. Maybe I should. Lol. My morning ones were only noticeably darker two days apart. The lines still there though so it's still a really good sign!!! Can't wait to hear your BT results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MAQ247 - Oh wow hun what amazing news and such a roller coaster hope that line gets darker this afternoon.
    @hopefull29 - Great to hear you're feeling more positive thanks hun yes do relieved that everthing is booked in for Tuesday.
    @lotsathoughts - Hope the spotting gas eased niw hun the cramps coukd definitely be positive news x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 good to hear the line is still there. Let us know how you go with your test tonight. Yes it's torture this wait
    @hopefull29 not long now. Have a busy week ahead at school with late nights Mon/Tues so hopefully that keeps me distracted (and tired)
    I was hoping not to test this time. Last round I got my period 10 days after ET. So that's Thursday. If I can get past that I'll feel more positive.
    @Heyside thanks, hopefully it's all positive signs. I've had not spotting apart from a bit in the Crinone residue (sorry TMI). So hopefully it stops so I can not freak out about my period for a few more days

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts glad you're busy. Busy is much easier to keep your mind off things. You're stronger than me that's for sure!
    Such a good sign that that spotting has stopped!! Gotta love that crinone residue! Although I must admit I think that my body is using it better this time around, I'm not losing nearly as much as what I did last cycle! I'm a little bit worried of what the ultrasound person might find though. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another tiny bit of spotting
    And now I have some light cramps. I really don't know what's going on...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts stressful. Spotting can be completely normal throughout pregnancy so I hope it's just that and nothing to worry about. I know it's easy to say but try not to think about it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep you're right @hopefull29
    Whatever it is I'm not in control of it. Need to just focus on distracting myself...taking DH and DD to the swimming centre. Will be reading and watching my DD splash about. Might even pick up my niece and nephew. The more kids the less time to think

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@lotsathoughts sounds like a great distraction. Enjoy!
    Keep us posted on how you're going. X