+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Try to stay positive hun we all know that each step is the next milestone and due to our hard journey to bfp we are bound to worry until we reach that next step. You have every right to be excited for each goal you reach yes there are worries but dont let them overshadow the achievements you have reached. Definately look into the pessaries I spoke to Warren this morning about only using the crinone for convenience and using the pessaries at other times as I dont like the side effects of the crinone. As for your symptoms or lack of them don't stress too much I went through most of my pregnancy with DD with hardly any symptoms and wasn't reasurred until my bump arrived.
    @lotsathoughts - The spotting could definitely still be implantation I hope so hun. Also bleeding is pretty common in ivf pregnancies.
    @Muchulu1 - I remember going through thst stress with lack of symptoms with DD pregnancy. In some ways its good they have kicked in for you now, like you say very reasurring x
    @katham - Love your post to @pingc383 hun it was lovely to read and yes we are all "stronger than we know and braver than we think" 😊. So sorry to read of your experience with your friend last night how inconsiderate. You obviously told them about your fertility journey for support and they should have considered your feelings when telling you their news and are definitely not in a position to share your news like that. I would speak to your best friend and explain how it made you feel maybe he needs a word with his wife. Dont let the whole situation get you down though hun stay positive.
    @pingc383 - Glad to hear you have a very supportive DH who is looking after you. Great to see you in the over 40's thread hun its a very supportive group and yes Wazzas protocols are very very thorough and he covers everything - I was lost this morning with everything he threw at me it took some getting my head around with the help of the nurse but I am happy he is covering everything.
    @GM9 - Haha I take it yiur birthday is 11th of March.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (30-07-2016),Muchulu1  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok scan for me today showed very mixed sizes of follicles ranging from 12mm to 21mm. Warren has said to expect around 25 in total but some won't be mature. He is pushing my EPU to Tuesday which I am very relieved about as that means we can do the pgd testing. My next concern is if we get any to test - haha always something to stress about.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good news about a Tues EPU @Heyside. Hopefully the majority are big by then xx

Yes now you need your follies to play along and produce some good eggs for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ilex View Post
    @katham I'm so sorry. That is crap. It's absolutely none of her business, especially not to tell someone else. I think you should bring it up with your BF and let him(?) know how it made you feel and that she really needs to keep it to her mouth shut. X
    Thanks ilex. He's my BF, but more like a brother. He's been an amazing support over the years but while he is great at saying the right thing...he has married someone who doesn't always have fab social or emotional skills. He doesn't look very happy about the pregnancy so I wouldn't want to say anything at the moment (I sensed tension in their relationship!). Although we are always honest with each other I try to stay out of their relationship stuff. There's a fine balance to maintain when your BF is male and married.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

ilex  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I've only told my best friend and my DHs mum. That's it. I'm not telling anyone else except all you ladies here! No one else is going to understand, unless they are going through the exact same thing...
    I understand only telling a few people. Lots of people in my life know as I talked with them about wanting to become a single mum as i needed to know if i had their support to raise my baby (it takes a village). Until now everyone has been 100% behind and with me. This was the first blip! Unfortunately they offered to be a big part of any childs life and to help me out as a mum, but with their baby on the way they are now less likely to be able to support me as they promised 😦

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I spent the morning on the phone to hubby sobbing my heart out after a negative test and really bad period pain. Decoded to do one last test tonight and low and behold - it was a positive! In both my previous pregnancies my tests have been darker in the evening that then morning.

Lotsathoughts - I have been having terrible hot flashes and awful period pain for the last fee days, fingers crossed your positive is jusgarohnd the corner xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (30-07-2016),Muchulu1  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks so much Hun, you always manage to write things in a way that makes us feel better. I'm much more positive today.
    Good luck for Tuesday. I hope you get a good number to test. You must be so relieved to have Tuesday confirmed. xx
    @MAQ247 O-M-G what a whirlwind of emotions. Congratulations that is wonderful news!! What day is BT? Woohoo. So exciting!!! Can't wait to hear your beta numbers.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (31-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 wow what a turnaround how amazing!!! What day are you?
    Congrats hun xx

Thanks, I've had more light spotting today/tonight followed by cramps. Hoping the spotting stops Fingers crossed all these signs are positive.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!!! I'm 8dp3dt, blood test is on Tuesday. With both my previous pregnancies I have always had darker tests at night than I have in the morning.

Will test again tomorrow and pray that the line gets darker. I had to tell hubby over the phone because he is away at work, he was thrilled.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @MAQ247 not long now. But yet so far away! Look forward to hearing how further testing goes. So exciting!!
    My BT is on Friday so a few days after you. Hope next week is a positive week for all of us xx