+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ pingc383 its hard to trust your FS sometimes and I think for me its because so much is unknown, like are they doing a certain protocol because its what they do or is it to suit your situation. All you can do is keep asking questions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So last night I was telling my best friend my exciting news and mid sentence his wife blurts in that she is pregnant with their 4th baby! Unplanned! A part of me shut down instantly to protect myself😢 While I am happy for them, I felt she was insensitive in how she told me and I just felt a little sick. I could tell my BF was shocked too because I'm sure he was waiting for a good moment to tell me. I felt like my news was over shadowed by hers and less important. Im also hurt as I was very supportive of her when she MC 2 yrs ago and her feelings, and i guess I expected some consideration of my feelings back.
    Then later i heard her whispering to her BF that I had an embryo implanted...when it was none of her friends business and not her news to share. Some of my friends don't know what im doing but she's shared my news and in front of me! I was already feeling sensitive and this just added to my hurt feelings 😯 Feeling blah now 😧😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    So last night I was telling my best friend my exciting news and mid sentence his wife blurts in that she is pregnant with their 4th baby! Unplanned! A part of me shut down instantly to protect myself While I am happy for them, I felt she was insensitive in how she told me and I just felt a little sick. I could tell my BF was shocked too because I'm sure he was waiting for a good moment to tell me. I felt like my news was over shadowed by hers and less important. Im also hurt as I was very supportive of her when she MC 2 yrs ago and her feelings, and i guess I expected some consideration of my feelings back.
    Then later i heard her whispering to her BF that I had an embryo implanted...when it was none of her friends business and not her news to share. Some of my friends don't know what im doing but she's shared my news and in front of me! I was already feeling sensitive and this just added to my hurt feelings Feeling blah now
    People have no bloody tact. Seriously! We had the same thing happen on our first IVF the day of the transfer we were told that my husbands brother and wife were pregnant (also by mistake) and they knew we had just done IVF also. To this day they still do not think they did anything wrong and said anytime wouldn't have been the right time... No ****ing idea!

This time round no one in the family knows except for my mum and I wont be seeing any family during the cycle either. Just keeping to myself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

katham  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    @lotsathoughts Congrats on being PUPO!! Great to hear you also got 2 frosties!! I'm so chuffed for you! I hope the 2WW passes quickly & your little embie snuggles in for the long haul! Fx
    Our due date is 11th March.
    Great day for a birthday...just saying!!

And if I haven't said so already. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-07-2016),Muchulu1  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham so sorry Hun. People are so insensitive. They really just don't get it. Hope you're ok xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

katham  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I'm sorry you were treated that way. You don't deserve it. Some people aren't very good at reading social signals and be empathetic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

katham  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

AFM More spotting today. Not much but a bit darker. How long should spotting go on for if it's implantation?

All good. Checked Google....
    For the majority of women, implantation bleeding settles and stops within a day or two, not to return.
    Last edited by lotsathoughts; 30-07-2016 at 14:58. Reason: Google update

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I'm so sorry. That is crap. It's absolutely none of her business, especially not to tell someone else. I think you should bring it up with your BF and let him(?) know how it made you feel and that she really needs to keep it to her mouth shut. X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I'm so sorry to hear! It really upsets me to hear stories like this. Can't believe people can be so selfish! ET is such an exciting & special accomplishment! I'm cheering for you!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts, are you on any progesterone? That can also cause spotting. But two days is normal for implantation so fingers crossed. I only had it for a few hours, my sister had it for 2 days though and much heavier than I did. She thought it was AF.