+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    My clinic confirmed i wasn't pregnant. HCG was 14. They said it was a biochemical pregnancy, but I don't agree. I think it's the pregnyl giving the HCG reading as it hasn't left my system yet rather than it being a chemical. They couldn't tell me if it was the pregnyl or not... My progesterone is 88, and estrogen is 3500 which means it's going to take ages to get AF.., argh! Anyway, can't start FET until AF comes. It looks like it might be a semi medicated one, in that they will trigger my ovulation. Anyway, seeing FS on 8 August.
    Interesting that they don't know if its the pregynl or not? Surely they could work that out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pingc383 - That phone call is hard isn't it hun even when your prepared for it, we all still hang out for that miracle. I think this is why maybe my clinic wait 7 days past last pregnyl just to makesure its completely left your system. Hope af doesn't take too long so you can get started on your FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ pingc383 sorry to hear that they confirmed your not present 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ pingc383 whoops 'pregnant' not 'present'.... blooming predicta text

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry about the phone call. It's a bugger of a call and I'm sure it's been hard to take. Hope you can rest tonight and process it all over the next few days @pingc383

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts sounds like a great sign!! I had a touch of spotting on 4dp5dt!!! Cramping is also an awesome sign!! Fingers crossed! Like you I was going along ok and this sent me into crazy lady mode. Lol
    @Muchulu1 sorry to hear you're struggling a bit. Hopefully once you start to wean off you're feeling better. Can I ask when did you start to notice symptoms? I feel like anything I was feeling has disappeared a little today and this is stressing me a little bit.
    @pingc383 sorry to hear it became official. Sucks. Hope you're ok and you can get started on your FET ASAP. Hang in there Hun xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (29-07-2016),Muchulu1  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts sounds like a great sign!! I had a touch of spotting on 4dp5dt!!! Cramping is also an awesome sign!! Fingers crossed! Like you I was going along ok and this sent me into crazy lady mode. Lol
    @Muchulu1 sorry to hear you're struggling a bit. Hopefully once you start to wean off you're feeling better. Can I ask when did you start to notice symptoms? I feel like anything I was feeling has disappeared a little today and this is stressing me a little bit.
    @pingc383 sorry to hear it became official. Sucks. Hope you're ok and you can get started on your FET ASAP. Hang in there Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for all the double posts lately. My app has a mind of its own.....

I saw my FS today who put a bit of a downer on things when she said "it's not real until I hear a heartbeat". I know she's just being practical and honest but it was like she was telling me not to be excited. I know miscarriage rates are reasonably high, but it's not like I'm not going to be devastated if it happens whether I'm excited now or not..... Oh well. I'm on crinone of 12 weeks, stopped in to pick it up from the pharmacy on my way home and nearly died to find out its $170 for 15! PBS don't cover it now as it's not classed as IVF which just seems silly considering I'm an IVF pregnancy but no apparently it's not the same. Oh well, if it's going to help I guess I pay it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 yeah that is a bit of a downer. I understand the idea of being "prepared" but really, does preparing for it mean not enjoying any of the victories along the way??
    It's real now hun. You're making that heart to beat as we speak. Enjoy that xx

I had some more spotting and it was followed for hot flushes again. So strange. I had none of these things with DD so it's hard to trust them. But still, staying fairly positive. The worst thing that can happen is it won't work and i know it'll be hard but I'll cope with it. Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger, did not know about the Crinone! I actually have a few spare from the other rounds luckily.