+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@hopefull29OMG congrats!!

Not much to update here.. Still no period, the nurses said the provera can delay your period and my progesterone was measuring 15 yesterday so it may take another few days.

In other news I totally spaced and forgot to do my injection last night lucky I remembered this morning. The nurses told me to take a dose straight away and then dose as usual tonight. OMG wtf happened I am definitely setting an alarm on my phone so it doesn't happen again! Lucky I'm only on the Lucrin and not the Gonal F yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @nattie84 - that happened to me with synarel. So I made damn sure I set an alarm on my phone and put up a sign in my bathroom so it was always on my mind. Then when the alarm went off, I had to remember to set it again straight after for the next day... It's so easy to forget..
    I know! I had an alarm set which I switched off a day or two ago as I kept doing my injections just before it went off. Will have to switch it back on now its not worth the anxiety I had today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea!!!! So happy for you @hopefull29!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nattie84 - Hope af turns up soon, as for the alarms I have them going off on my phone all day long hard to keep track of which is for what. Typical that as soon as you stop the alarm you forget. At least it wasn't a concern for your nurses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PING383 I did post a link but it didn't work for some reason? Maybe we aren't allowed to post links on here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies. I'm so glad I can share this exciting time with you all!! I phoned my FS to ask about staying on crinone and they've booked me an urgent appointment for tomorrow to discuss everything and so she can give me the referral for a scan at 7 weeks and crinone gel. Wasn't planning on seeing her again for a few weeks as they say 2 weeks after your BT to see your FS but I'm kinda glad I can see her tomorrow now. I've already got a questions list.
    @pingc383 today is12dp5dt
    @Heyside definitely celebrating over the weekend, a fancy dinner and gold class has our names on it.
    @nattie84 I have to set alarms for everything! I found the hormones made me a little forgetful.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies. I'm so glad I can share this exciting time with you all!! I phoned my FS to ask about staying on crinone and they've booked me an urgent appointment for tomorrow to discuss everything and so she can give me the referral for a scan at 7 weeks and crinone gel. Wasn't planning on seeing her again for a few weeks as they say 2 weeks after your BT to see your FS but I'm kinda glad I can see her tomorrow now. I've already got a questions list.
    @pingc383 today is12dp5dt
    @Heyside definitely celebrating over the weekend, a fancy dinner and gold class has our names on it.
    @nattie84 I have to set alarms for everything! I found the hormones made me a little forgetful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Congratulations I am so excited and happy for you....only another 1 week wait has gotta be better than the tww😄 yay xx

Good news for me....a lovely little embryo with 8 cells was transplanted today, grade 2 and best of all I was able to get one frostie too yay🎉🎊🐣 I am feeling very positive about this one and am going to try to stay excited and not worrywart (too much!!!). When i saw the embryo i instantly named it Fred!! It felt right 😆
    It was lovely having my bro there (maybe a 1st for the clinic!!) and he gave me the biggest hug afterwards and we got to be excited about Fred together. We have had a tough time the last year, but today it felt like we were back to being the close siblings we have always been 😌 Im glad i have been able to share this experience with him (although its out of the norm😨).

On another note: the dastardly constipation from the trigger injection kicked in yesterday ...i increased my fibre days ago but it didn't help.....anyone have suggestions to help or do i have to wait it out!!! Argh my tummy is sore😦

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Congratulations I am so excited and happy for you....only another 1 week wait has gotta be better than the tww😄 yay xx

Good news for me....a lovely little embryo with 8 cells was transplanted today, grade 2 and best of all I was able to get one frostie too yay🎉🎊🐣 I am feeling very positive about this one and am going to try to stay excited and not worrywart (too much!!!). When i saw the embryo i instantly named it Fred!! It felt right 😆
    It was lovely having my bro there (maybe a 1st for the clinic!!) and he gave me the biggest hug afterwards and we got to be excited about Fred together. We have had a tough time the last year, but today it felt like we were back to being the close siblings we have always been 😌 Im glad i have been able to share this experience with him (although its out of the norm😨).

On another note: the dastardly constipation from the trigger injection kicked in yesterday ...i increased my fibre days ago but it didn't help.....anyone have suggestions to help or do i have to wait it out!!! Argh my tummy is sore😦

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham thanks so much Hun. Congratulations to you too on being PUPO!! Who hoo. Hoping your TWW goes quickly and smoothly. You'll be sharing your positive news before you know it! Congrats also on getting a frostie! Amazing outcome! x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

katham  (28-07-2016)