@lotsathoughts - Yes hun if I have EPU on Tuesday they can grow the embies out to day 6 and do the testing then. Ok maybe its a menapur thing then, yes just hoping the eggs are of good quality unfortunately quality doesn't seem to be our strong point.
@hopefull29 - Yes its very frustrating hun lets hope it all works out.
@pingc383 - No my scan is on Saturday and it will be decided then when Epu will be, if its Monday I will trigger Saturday night if its Tuesday I will trigger Sunday night. I hope to oush it to Tuesday so that the embryos can be tested the following Monday day 6 otherwise testing will fall on the weekend when the lab is closed for testing.
It's good you know where you stand with hcg and can therefore interpret where you stand on Friday hun, hopefully the number goes up from here and you get your miracle x