+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pingc383 - Gosh thats suprising thst you are not on any progesterone but the pregnyl tricks your body into thinking you are pregnant so your makes its own natural progesterone. I would be very happy with your progesterone if you are not on any other support hun. Yes my clinic say over 100 is good but they would then send you for second bt to check on doubling and its that information that is more important.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @pingc383 - Gosh thats suprising thst you are not on any progesterone but the pregnyl tricks your body into thinking you are pregnant so your makes its own natural progesterone. I would be very happy with your progesterone if you are not on any other support hun. Yes my clinic say over 100 is good but they would then send you for second bt to check on doubling and its that information that is more important.
    I am no doctor but I don't think the pregnyl tricks your body into producing progesterone I think it contains progesterone and hcg hence the larger number.. That's why they make you wait to test.... Not that I can talk I do the same thing when I am cycling ie go crazy testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I am no doctor but I don't think the pregnyl tricks your body into producing progesterone I think it contains progesterone and hcg hence the larger number.. That's why they make you wait to test.... Not that I can talk I do the same thing when I am cycling ie go crazy testing!
    The pregnyl injection is hcg so yes thats why we have to wait to test. The hcg encourages your bodies natural progesterone maybe thats a better way to put it 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, good news...my 3 little embryos made it through the night and one's being transplanted tomorrow 😆 Ones developing a little fast (Im a little confused!) so if it doesn't slow down it will be lost but the other two are progressing well for day 2. I just hope to have one to freeze really.
    My lovely acupuncturist fit me in at 6;30pm tonight so I am ready for tomorrow. I am buzzing and so excited.....im not sure how much sleep I'm going to get😋
    Thanks to those who spoke about day 3 transfers as I now am not worrying about this anymore like I was before....
    Its going to be a little different this time as my mums still sick so my brothers coming which will certainly be a new bonding experience 😂😉 (he will sit in the chair facing away from my lower body!! We are not that close haha) He's really excited to be there for me which is sweet. Im glad too because I can't imagine doing it on my own.
    So excited...so excited...😄

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (28-07-2016),nattie84  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham yay!!! So glad they're looking good and all 3 made through the night. Are you just putting one back in? In that case I hope you get 2 to freeze! It'll be lovely to have your brother there but yes, defiantly at the head end lol.
    All the best with today. Are you going to elect to freeze them today? Or push them out to day 5?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

katham  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @katham!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

katham  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic news @katham so happy to read you'll be putting one in today! Fingers crossed for the other two. It'll be great that your brother will get to see the little embryo on the screen. Such a cool story for when they're older (positive thinking)
    @hopefull29 how did you sleep last night?? I bet you're jumping out of your skin to get these results!!!
    Are you at work today?
    Goooooood luck!! Thinking of you xxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-07-2016),katham  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @pingc383
    It's a bit like that when you share someone's journey isn't it?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham - Fantastic news hun that is the best possible outcome so happy for you. Not long until you are PUPO. Nice to have your brother for support but yes best up the head end lol! Good luck hun x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

katham  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 thanks so much Hun! I just got home so now the long wait for the phone call. I work this afternoon so fingers crossed I hear before I start. If not I'll be able to schedule my break around their phone call. Thanks so much for being so excited for me!!
    @lotsathoughts thanks Hun. Surprisingly I slept pretty well. I just got home from getting my BT so waiting by my phone now. I doubt they'll call until 4 or so though. I can't wait for the call. I decided to do a clear blue digi today, so relieving to see that say pregnant 1-2 weeks. I'm not really sure how they work out the weeks tbh but they don't make it clear if its conception or implantation..... Saturday will be 2 weeks from transfer so I'm hoping it's a good indication that my numbers are on track.

Thanks so much ladies. I'll post my HCG as soon as I can. x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-07-2016)