+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello, I posted an introductory post and have been quietly watching on since but not posting.
    i did a fet around 2weeks ago.
    poas at 7dp5dt and bfn so thought I was out.
    then again at 10dp5dt and bfn so definitely out and af started that day to confirm it.
    but af never progressed past a bit of spotting and stopped the next day.
    bt today and bfp!!

my hcg is 198 which is boarder line so will test again in a couple of days to see if it is doubling. Not getting my hopes up too much but just goes to show that even 10dp5dt can be too early for some internet cheapies!

sorry for the all about me post but feeling a bit stunned and confused.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

GM9  (01-07-2016),hopefull29  (28-06-2016),julianicholson  (28-06-2016),laugo  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Hello, I posted an introductory post and have been quietly watching on since but not posting.
    i did a fet around 2weeks ago.
    poas at 7dp5dt and bfn so thought I was out.
    then again at 10dp5dt and bfn so definitely out and af started that day to confirm it.
    but af never progressed past a bit of spotting and stopped the next day.
    bt today and bfp!!

my hcg is 198 which is boarder line so will test again in a couple of days to see if it is doubling. Not getting my hopes up too much but just goes to show that even 10dp5dt can be too early for some internet cheapies!

sorry for the all about me post but feeling a bit stunned and confused.
    That's great news - stay positive. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and hope your HCG keeps rising

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laugo For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellydance that sounds very positive can't wait to hear the results of your next bt!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bfn for me ladies, I expected it but it was so frustrating that the progesterone cramps only started last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 – You are still really early right? My first couple days were barely visible. The line didn’t get dark until day 8 or 9. Hang in there! I do know what you mean though. I am an obsessive POASer. I’ll be right behind you next week.
    @Heyside – I’m so sorry hun. Sending you hugs xxx

Welcome @Bellydance! The cheapies can do your head in. I think most people quickly convert to the FRERs after a cycle of IVF. Tho they are so sensitive they sometimes give you false hope (chem).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (28-06-2016),hopefull29  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I hope everyone is going well on their cycles so far. Just starting mine today, not looking forward to injections again . I have also found out my FS is on Annual leave until the 15th of July, perfect timing right so now I am feeling even more stressed..waiting to hear back from the nurse to see what that means now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside So sorry to hear Sending you lots of love & hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak Yes still early. Got a squinter day 4. Day 5,6 & 7 all look much the same :/ Never should have started the POAS but now I can't help myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - will keep you updated on what I decide to do in regards a back to back cycle or fet then hun it may work for you also. Great that the spotting hasn't come to anything and your nurse isn't worried.
    @Bellydance - Welcome back hun, great to hear of your bfp so happy for you. Hope it rises nicely x
    @babypanda - Good luck with this cycle hopefully you still the go ahead to cycle and someone else will step in, would you be happy with that?
    @Muchulu1 - Its frustrating watching those lines to compare every day hun hoping things are going just the way they should though and you get good news at bt.

Thanks ladies for all your kind words with my bfn, I have managed to get an emergency appointment in tomorrow whilst we are down in Brisbane so hopefully we can make a plan of action.
    Last edited by Heyside; 28-06-2016 at 15:50.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi team,

I have been quietly watching your posts some exciting news and not so exciting news going around. I love how you all remain so positive it is truly remarkable.

AFM I had an appointment with my FS yesterday and she is worried as I have had 1 m/c and one chem pregnancy this year so we are using this cycle to test everything. I am having a lot of blood tests to look at everything under the sun, I am having a pelvic MRI and an endometrial biopsy.

I am not overly concerned but keen to see if this sheds any light on what has been going on. I think that the most recent chemical pregnancy may have been stress related as my best friend (basically a sister) had a full term still born so I was very stressed during the whole time. who knows really.

I have started a July/August thread for those of you will need to join me
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...016&highlight=

16. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-06-2016)