+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts - its next Tuesday the 2nd. We fly out to go to melbourne on the 5th so I'll probably start testing from Saturday. I don't really feel any different, a few cramps here and there but nothing major. With both my previous pregnancies my boobs have been unbearably painful so I'm hoping that starts soon to give me a bit of hope. When is yours? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lotsathoughts thanks Hun. Lucky I've got a busy day at work then dinner plans with friends. Should keep my mind busy!
    So glad you got a good sleep last night. It's such a relief knowing you've got some embies on ice. Hopefully you don't need to use them for a while. A good feeling knowing that you've got a back up plan just incase though. When I found out I had a frostie it was like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders and think that's the reason I dealt with my bfn ok. I'm sure you'll never have to do a stim cycle ever again!
    @MAQ247 hoping your days go quickly until your BT day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @katham - I understand the clinic believe that they are best put back at transfer so they are in their natural environment. Try to take each day as it comes, when is your next update? You are definately not alone going through all this you know where we are if you need to vent.

Yes all the differences at the clinic is very hard to come to terms with they should all be as flexible as possible. The frustrating thing at my clinic is the hospital and lab are open for transfers on Saturdays so not sure why they cant do epu's and testing also.
    @MAQ247 - The tww is the worst try to stay sane hun. Thinking I need to organise a project of some description in advance to get me through mine may have to plan something.
    @hopefull29 - Yaahhhh hun what a beautiful strong line you must be so relieved hoping for strong numbers tomorrow x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan this morning and not much has changed since Monday, I have a couple of follies at 16mm but the others are all smaller. So looks like an epu on Monday or Tuesday if we can push it out that far for pgd. Not the best situation but have to deal with what we have. My menapur dose has been upped but keeping puregon at the same dose. Next scan on Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So @Heyside is it better if you have your EPU on Tuesday for testing?
    Hope your body can work around your clinic is one time.
    My egg growth was quite slow and steady on Menopur. Hope they're making some good eggs in those follicles you yours X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 thanks Hun. I'll post my beta results tomorrow x
    @Heyside that's extra frustrating if they're open on a Saturday but can't do an EPU and testing. I hope your small follies catch up and your body works in with your clinics times.
    Thanks for your excitement Hun. It's so nice to be able to share this with people who get it. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I hope you're feeling a little better since seeing the doctor. At least this way you can compare your numbers when you get Friday's results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts - Yes hun if I have EPU on Tuesday they can grow the embies out to day 6 and do the testing then. Ok maybe its a menapur thing then, yes just hoping the eggs are of good quality unfortunately quality doesn't seem to be our strong point.
    @hopefull29 - Yes its very frustrating hun lets hope it all works out.
    @pingc383 - No my scan is on Saturday and it will be decided then when Epu will be, if its Monday I will trigger Saturday night if its Tuesday I will trigger Sunday night. I hope to oush it to Tuesday so that the embryos can be tested the following Monday day 6 otherwise testing will fall on the weekend when the lab is closed for testing.
    It's good you know where you stand with hcg and can therefore interpret where you stand on Friday hun, hopefully the number goes up from here and you get your miracle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok @pingc383 your progesterone results wont be telling you anything at the moment as your progesterone level will be coming from the support that you are on plus the pregnyl. Warren puts girls on a bucket load of support and he likes to see it over 600, on my last failed cycle mine was only at 400+ but he was happy with that in the fact that he didn't consider that to be a reason why it failed it was sufficient. So your progesterone result looks good. Sorry cant help too much with the estrogen level. The hcg/beta is the important number here and looks good so far if it continues to go up from here. At equivalent to 17dpo the nurses have told me they at least like it above 100 but I think most viable pregnancies register above that, on my blighted ovum cycle it was only at 60 at that point so you want it to go up from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I knew this would happen.. You were all right to wait until Friday for official BT. I'm such an idiot. I have no idea what these results mean and my doc can't help cos she's not an FS.
    My 9dp3dt results are:

Progesterone: 437
    Estrogen: 5,645
    Beta: 39

Yep, had 1500 IU injection last night. IC is picking up very faint line. FRER strong, but not as strong as control line.

I know pregnyl increases progesterone, but does it increase it by that much?

My 11dp3dt results last time were:
    Progesterone: 45
    Estrogen: 1567
    Beta:17

There's tomorrow and the following morning is my BT. Anyone have any idea what these results mean, even with pregnyl and is it possible for my p4 and e2 to drop to the same as last time in the space of 36 hours when my BT will be done?? Any comments?
    Could the beta hcg just be from the pregnyl? Sorry