+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lileitak I hope they don't keep you waiting for too long for your results! Awesome sign you're feeling a little green. Only an IVF patient loves to feel that morning sickness I bet.

I have a confession....... I have a poas problem lol. This morning I decided to do 2! One was the FRER which has shown an even stronger line today, and it's getting thicker. Yay! The other one was an ovuplan one that I got with my opk tests and I'm very happy to say this one also showed a positive sign! Thursday cannot come quick enough. Saying that I'll probably keep doing them until my follow up blood test.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @hopefull29 it's like Pringles, once you pop you can't stop. So addictive. Glad you got some more positives to add to the batch. Hurry up Thursday xxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-07-2016),hopefull29  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469524176.240304.jpg

I got this brilliant letter today. Still in shock after last round's dismal results. So proud of the fact that I've come from chronic fatigue to this mini success. Also proud of DH's efforts to better his health which I'm sure has made a difference. Now just need one of these winners to implant and I'll be

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (26-07-2016),Muchulu1  (26-07-2016),nattie84  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fantastic result @lotsathoughts you should both be very proud well done xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside how are you finding the Menopur? My body definitely reacted differently to it and for the better.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling low😢 only 3 eggs fertilised. 5 were not mature enough to do ICSI and 2 didn't fertilise. The embryologist wasn't sure why so many of my eggs were not mature, normally its only 1-2. Yesterday I was so hopeful with 10, now im down! I hope these are the 3 strong ones, but don't think it will be a 5 day ET, probably a 3 day ET. I know the research says its about even pregnancy rates with 3 or 5 but my head says day 3's not as good. The embryologist said they can freeze at day 3 if needed and that we'll know more tomorrow...but im struggling now with staying positive 😳 The only good news was that one had started to develop already and the other two were showing signs of starting too...gotta hold onto that but worry I'll only end up with one egg again 😦 Im scared I'll end up with a donor embryo as I'll eventually run out of money....so disappointed with my body😭😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry your tests not showing the line you want to see, I'm new to all this but I hope you have a BT soon because it might not be what you think it is. The rollercoaster of feelings sucks and the wait for the BT is a form of torture! I knew i wasn't pregnant the whole TWW but i still had hope that I was wrong right up until the BT. I do hope the test is wrong and you are preggies, crossing my fingers for you xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts haha love it! I'll tell DH that one. I've had to hide some of my tests. He thinks I'm nuts. Keeps telling me it's stressing myself more doing them but no it's actually stressing me less. I'm not going to do one tomorrow morning but will tomorrow afternoon and hope for a darker line again. Then it's finally BT day!
    Such amazing news you've got 8 frosties!! That's so good. Congratulations Hun. I bet you're both wrapped! Whoop whoop!! 🎉🍾💃
    @pingc383 don't count yourself out until BT day Hun. Try not to stress about it. Might still be too early to show up. You're only 11dpo not everyone will show a BFP at that stage. Some don't get one until 14dpo or even later. x
    @katham sorry to hear Hun. It's hard news. My first cycle I only had 3 fertilise- 1 didn't survive, 1 was transferred at day 3, that resulted in a bfn. We decided to try get our remaining embie to day 5 which did and made it to an expanded blast. I had this frostie transferred a few weeks ago, so far it's looking like a BFP. You only need that one strong one.
    Try not to stress too much Hun. It's a horrible situation but you can't change it, just gotta ride with it. Hold onto the good news that they are starting to develop. xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

katham  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 they're either the same or slightly darker but depends how long I've held on for and how much water I've had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 everyone's different Hun. You're still early days. Stay positive.