+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 Congratulations, such fabulous news, seeing that heartbeat must be the most amazing feeling xx

Today they collected 10 eggs....double my last lot...i was thrilled as i had set myself up for low numbers😃 I have to wait until tomorrow arvo to see how many fertilised with ICSI, but feeling good right now..yay👍🎉 Crossing fingers i get to day 5 for ET...

I am in pain this time...they had to give me painkillers and I'm doing panadol and hot packs to manage it. Definitely having tomorrow off work to fully recover..i don't want them seeing me walking like an old lady!! Hehee

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (25-07-2016),nattie84  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 yes my OB is also my FS. I hope I've made the right decision! I kinda feel like I'm in the dark when it comes to OB's. I've done lots of googling but I don't really feel any wiser for it! I've felt quite comfortable to let my guard down with my FS so I'm kinda just rolling with that. There have been times I've sat in his office balling my eyes out & he has always been very understanding & proactive.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great numbers @katham! Let's hope a few fertilize well for you.
    Shame about the pain though. I really enjoyed my heat pack this round and was happy my clinic sent one home with me. So comforting.
    Rest up and you'll be good in no time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that is crap and so frustrating.
    @Muchulu1 that is awesome news hun!!! I hope we're in the same boat next Monday. Are you going to find out the sex?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-07-2016),Muchulu1  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham congrats on those numbers Hun. Keeping my fingers crossed for a great fertilisation rate tomorrow! Good idea taking tomorrow off work, best to rest up and get ready for a day 5 et!
    @Muchulu1 that's great your ob is your fs. Makes it easier I think. My FS will be going on mat leave soon so I'm going to have to find someone else. Which kinda sucks. Hopefully she can recommend someone for me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak All the best for Monday! I hope everything is exactly as it should be. We're not going to find out the sex. Want to save ourselves a surprise for peanuts birthday!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 do you have a due date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts Congrats on being PUPO!! Great to hear you also got 2 frosties!! I'm so chuffed for you! I hope the 2WW passes quickly & your little embie snuggles in for the long haul! Fx
    Our due date is 11th March.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (26-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 – thanks hun! I should be a week behind you exactly (18-March). I am a total planner, so we’ll find out the sex when we get our NIPT testing done. I reckon if I end up with one of each, and go for a third – then I could hold off knowing. Otherwise, heck no! LOL

@katham – 10 is a great number and double your last means you’re doing something right. I was a wreck after EPU – so much pain, and I hope to never have to go through with it again.

@pingc383 – Thanks for the info on PICSI. We did 50/50 (ICSI) during our first cycle and had terrible results with the ICSI half. Only 1 blast, where we got 4 with the natural fertilisation. We have no MFI, and didn’t plan to test, but my FS wanted to err on the side of caution in case we did have issues with natural. It was so bloody frustrating but I suppose better we don’t have any excess embryos.
    @lotsathoughts – If I’ve not already said so, congrats on being PUPO!

@hopefull29 – Only 2 more sleeps!!!!

I had my final BT this morning, and am not expecting a call until god knows. Last week I had to call 5 times before I got a nurse to give me results. (My original nurse is gone…) So so frustrating waiting for results. That said, I am feeling pretty green, so I suppose that is a good sign.

Sorry - have always wanted to use the puking emoticon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @katham - Congratulations on yesterday's EPU you had great numbers there hope you have good fert results today. Hope the pain has eased overnight and you are relaxing at home today.
    @pingc383 - Thanks so much for all the info on yhe picsi hun. You have definately got us thinking again as I was actually thinking the picsi process identified chromosomal issues nit just the maturity of the sperm. Warren and his nurse have both said we don't need the procedure as DH testing has come back in the normal ranges. I need to check how far into the normal ranges they are now, if they are border line then it makes sense to do picsi. As we have to do icsi anyway for testing I think we are leaning towards doing it as it cant do any harm and the extra money is nothing in the scheme of things.
    @lileitak - Good luck with bt results hun hope you don't have to wait too long. Unfortunately yes your right the sickness sounds like a good sign.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ilex  (26-07-2016)