+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Im so excited for you....crossing everything that you get confirmation on Thursday 😊

So am i correct in reading that after a ET, from that day you can have transplanting cramps? Whatvdo they feel like?

Next question 😊: So everyone seems to do preg tests during the wait till BT, what day after ET do you start? I was too scared to do 1 before my BT last time. ..but really don't want to miss the experience just because I'm doing IVF!

EC tomorrow, excited but scared at the same time! The ultrasound nurse was lovely sat...she said my follicles looked so good that I had made her day! It was lovely that she was excited for me.
    Sadly my mums sick so my brothers taking me to my op tomorrow....I hope she gets better for my ET...I need my mum there😷😨 Crossing everything that i have a good enough egg to make it to day5 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lileitak rant away. I'd be exactly the same. I hope DH sees your point this morning and changes things around for your sanity and DS. I 100% agree day 1 doesn't need to be a full day, the need time to settle in.
    Hope you're also feeling better this morning xx
    @lotsathoughts thanks Hun. I was certainly surprised I was in a little bit of shock too. Haha I guess after 3 years you kinda just get used to seeing just one line all the time.
    Hoping the bloating goes down soon. Are you showing any other signs of OHSS?
    @katham the cramps post transfer wouldn't be implanting cramps given they started straight away. They felt like period cramps for 2 days then eased off to random twinges slight cramps for a few days.
    I always test early in my TWW but that's because I'm impatient. I start testing once I crack and can't wait any longer. This time was 5dp5dt. I'd recommend waiting until your period would be due at least or the day of BT.
    All the best for EPU today! Hope you gets lots of good looking eggs, sounds great your nurse Saturday was nicer and excited for you. Makes it so much nicer.
    Hope your mum is better soon so she can take you for your et!

Thanks ladies, my test this morning was inconclusive. Is it possible to "flood" a test? No lines at all. Will wait for my pee to build up again and post the pic.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (25-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@hopefull29 This morning seems to be OK. We're in agreement that he'll only stay 4 hours, or less if he has a meltdown. DS is pretty social so I think he'll be OK.

Thanks for asking

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak glad to hear Hun. Sounds like a much better plan!

Ok so I managed another pee. Test is maybe only just slightly darker. The line in more defined though so hopefully my numbers are increasing they just haven't doubled yet given its only 24 hours.... You can tell when you hold them further away to look at.
    Here's a pic- not sure if you can tell or not.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469395553.418110.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely darker!! When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah much more definite @hopefull29
    Glad to hear there's been a resolution @lileitak
    Good luck at your egg collection @katham
    AFM I woke up at 11:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. It was like I was buzzing. I get like that before my period with my hormones. And I got like that once before my last scan. I'm not feeling stressed, it definitely feels hormonal, maybe it was because of the drugs I'm on??? Will ask today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 looks good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts Good luck with ET today!
    @Heyside wishing you all the best for today's scan
    @katham Sorry to hear your mum can't make it to your EC today. All the best! Hope you get lots of quality eggs!!

AFM- 7wk scan today. Feeling very excited & nervous!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting about the scan @Muchulu1
    Cherish every second X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @lileitak - hopefull29's BT is on Thursday and mine is on Friday
    Feels like ages away huh? My last BT with my clinic is tomorrow - yea! I've been surprisingly calm this past week, but work was busy so that's probably why. That and I'm pretty nauseous and quite tired which are good signs.

Seven week scan is next Monday, and if we see the heartbeat I'll feel heaps better. According to google stats at the end of the 7th week, if a heartbeat has been detected the MC rate is 4.2% which I can live with.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-07-2016),Muchulu1  (25-07-2016)