xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (24-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @nattie84 I hope you get to use your onsie soon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (24-07-2016),nattie84  (24-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I had a definite squinter yesterday so 7dp5dt and a faint shadow 6dp5dt. The one on 6dp5dt I thought was just an Evap line.
    I doubt they'll let you get an earlier blood test, I think they're timed so they can judge your numbers appropriately. They might though so worth asking them. I know my clinic won't.
    Blood is far more accurate than urine.
    Try to relax until Tuesday Hun. At the end of the day, you can't change your results. IVF really tests our patience.

Re implantation symptoms. I had cramping from et until about 5dp, at 4dp I had a small amount of spotting. I've had an achy back since the cramping stopped, not bad though just enough to notice it's there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 thanks Hun. I hope it continues to progress. Still very early days yet......
    I didn't to any pgd testing. It wasn't recommended for us, we've only done the one stim cycle so first time stimmimg we just said we would do whatever the doctors recommended.....
    I know I'm super lucky to get this BFP but it's so early so being very cautious too.

Ask as many questions as you like- don't know if you don't ask.
    The cramping the day of transfer was mild but there all day, after that the cramping was off and on not constant. And at times I'd feel it when I was really busy doing something at work so it wasn't just when I was thinking about it.
    I'm very intune with my body though doesn't take much for me to feel what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 is he back yet? We so want to hear his reaction.

I am super f'd off with DH at the moment. DS starts childcare tomorrow and his "plan" was to drop him off in the morning before his nap, and pick him up 7 hours later. I pretty much lost my $hit. I cannot believe him, and this is obviously exacerbated by hormones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is home. He is over the moon. A lil bit shocked.
    When I gave him the gift box his first reaction was that I'd bought a new car or something lol apparently I had a massive grin on my face. When he opened it he was "what, you are? No wait youre not? What? You are" hahaha was priceless. Wish I had a camera set up.
    He is still in a little bit of shock. But so happy!!
    Went and visited my mum and dad who are also over the moon, lots of tears tonight. Happy tears for once though.
    Now just gotta get a good result on my beta Thursday!
    Must say though I've got some symptoms kicking in. Hopefully they're not just in my head!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-07-2016),julianicholson  (05-08-2016),nattie84  (24-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak sorry to hear your not happy with DH tonight. Has he changed plans?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (24-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @lileitak sorry to hear your not happy with DH tonight. Has he changed plans?
    He's not speaking to me. I was pretty nasty, but this isn't about him - it's about our child getting used to a strange place. I told him he has to drop him off with enough time to play / get comfortable before a stranger attempts to put him to sleep in a strange place. And I expect him to be picked up around noon. A full day is not required day 1.

I'm probably most annoyed that he's booked 2 mid-morning appointments (dentist & Apple) on his first 2 days of childcare, which means he may not be available if DS needs to be picked up.

He keeps playing the "dads do things differently" card. Dunno, maybe I'm overreacting but this makes me so angry.

Sorry end rant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @hopefull29 thanks for sharing. What a special moment for you two. It's funny how much in shock you can feel even tho it's something that was most definitely planned. Good luck with tomorrow's test...looking forward to seeing darker lines.
    @lileitak I understand. You want him to be prepared for every outcome and to acknowledge that DS may need time to settle into a new place.
    It's hard when you are faced with different approaches to parenting. And this is obviously important to you. Maybe a sleep will help and you both will be able to chat about how you're feeling in the morning xx

AFM I'm still quite bloated from EPU. Having to hide my belly like I'm pregnant, and I'm sure my Mum thinks I am pregnant. I'll check with the FS tomorrow at ET. I'm fine just hoping it goes down soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lotsathoughts... I hope so. We have very different communication styles which makes is hard.

Re: bloat - it's horrible, huh? We went to a wedding 5 or 6 days post EPU (day of our transfer) and I had one dress that fit. For me the bloat never went away it just got bigger past 10 weeks. We've got everything crossed for you! X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (25-07-2016)