+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @cag14 - Just read your post on the other thread hope you join us here. Sorry yo hear your friends announcement has come at such a painful time, people outside of the ivf world have no idea how what they say and do can effect us. Hope you get good news on Friday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside – Gotcha - I forgot that you were testing. I have purposely not thought about the thaw risk. It’s too much for my back-to-work brain to process at the moment. We have 4 (no idea if they are normal, since we didn’t test) and I’d like 1 baby out of those 4.
    @MAQ247 – I felt horrid after EPU. It really knocked me out, but it does get better. And despite all the bloating and pain, I managed to get pregnant and have DS. Though I looked 8-12 weeks pregnant for the first 3 months. I blamed cheese…

@Muchlulu1 – that is AGES away! I hope you bought a stockpile of FRERs J It’s so hard waiting because you need to BT to confirm. Doesn’t it make you wish you were totally ignorant to this process and could tell people the second you see that 2nd line… Ignorance is truly bliss when not infertile

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-06-2016),Muchulu1  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside So sorry your looking at the prospect of a 5th fresh cycle. That is very tough. Hoping you get a surprise BFP wed. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls!
    Wishing I never started the whole POAS. I am obsessing. Did another one this morning. Second line didn't get any darker overnight :/ Now I'm freaking out. I hope it's not a chem 😔. Haven't had any HCG this cycle so it can't be a false positive. Wish i wasn't working today :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I hope you get a nice surprise on BT day. Not too much longer to go. Sorry to hear you're not "feeling it" I really really hope you'r "feelings" are wrong
    @Muchulu1 I totally understand the poas addiction lol. It may take a few days to change darkness. Try not to let it stress you xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-06-2016),Muchulu1  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 - Dont worry too much about comparing the sticks that gets too difficult. Hope your bt shows a nice strong number when you have it done to ease your stress x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm with @hopefull29 in hoping you get a nice surprise at BT.
    I can't imagine how I'd feel preparing for my fifth fresh cycle. You really are inspiring in your attitude.
    Can you explain the back to back fresh cycles producing better egg quality? I wonder if that will be good for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the positive thoughts ladies I plan on POAS tomorrow. Still not holding out much hope but typically I have had the smallest amount of cramping today just to twist my mind. I would have swore that af was on her way if it wasn't for the bucket load of meds I am on with Warren which I am positive will keep her away. Think its too little to late but its just sent to test my mind now at this late stage aaaarrrraaahhhhhh!!!!
    @lotsathoughts I remember reading reasearch on google that said your body was already in a pattern of working in yhe right way after first cycle so works more the way it should second time around. There is also a theory that my eggs are getting exposed to excess hormones all the time due to my pcos and when I dont ovulate the eggs stay in the body being constantly exposed once I ovulate on a fresh ivf cycle though its as if I can finally start afresh with new eggs only in the system for the one cycle. Other girls on here have also commented they have read similar research and its worked thst way gor them.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (28-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Good luck tomorrow! I hope there is a lovely surprise in store for you. Those cramps are a little cheeky twisting your mind at the final hour! Got my fingers & toes crossed for you. XX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I really hope it's a positive result and those twinges are a good sign.

Thanks for that info. I guess it would work for me too as my body doesn't ovulate either. Prob good I'm on the pill for this month too.
    I'm going to keep taking the pill as the spotting hasn't progressed. The nurse said you can get break through bleeding if your hormone levels are low. Didn't question about my low hormones as I was on an excursion with my class 😁

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-06-2016)