+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So far all the staff have been lovely, its just the occasional comment that stays with me and leaves me uncertain or worried. This all still feels so new that im still learning what it all means😆 I think for the staff that if they haven't had this journey they sometimes forget how sensitive it is because it means so much for us.

Its good to hear everyone's having a good day.😇

Count down to EC.....a little worried I won't have any good eggs....not sure what to do next if that happens...and then i tell myself to not jump ahead and just enjoy every moment because worrying never helped anyone...so a little emotionally bouncy at the moment. Im glad i have this forum to type my worries....it makes them smaller...THANKS xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    100% agree with you on the comments @katham. I think because they do this everyday it just becomes so normal for them but they forget it's so much more sensitive and new for us all. Plus it's such an emotional journey which when it's not them laying there/injecting/whatever they just don't quite get it.
    I had some issues with a new nurse this cycle.

All the best for EPU and yes you're right worrying never helped anyone xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-07-2016),katham  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I decided to poas again this morning..... One shows very very very faint line. Almost a shadow. So I thought I'd do another one that ones a bfn. How frustrating!! I have to go buy more today. Hopefully tomorrow it's a stronger line!
    It's still super early. Period would be due Tuesday's BT Thursday so I'm hoping it's just a little too early for a strong line.
    Kinda wishing I hadn't tested now.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 That faint line sounds encouraging!! Was that FMU? I totally understand the love hate relationship with POAS. I found the best way to keep my sanity was to restrict myself to one a day at FMU. I found it a lot easier to manage if the variables were consistent. Otherwise one minute there would be a line, then next minute nothing. Meanwhile I would be super stressed!! Anyway do what is best for you!! I hope that squinter gets darker for you 🙏.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 the first one was FMU, the second wasn't obviously lol but I hadn't had anything to drink or anything. Thanks Hun. I'll test again tomorrow. I think I'll need to limit myself to once a day from now. To make things worse DH is away all weekend so no one here to keep me sane!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (22-07-2016),Muchulu1  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@hopefull29 how many days are you again? I didn't get one until 6 this cycle. And it was FAINT. Let us know tomorrow!!!

And I for what it's worth I felt the same. Had a line 4dp5dt with DS and this one was barely d6. So don't lose hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - The faint line is sounding good hun hopefully it gets stronger tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I really hope it gets darker for you!! It does sound positive, along with your symptoms. Good luck keeping yourself busy and distracted in the meantime. Torture!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak thanks Hun. Today was 6dp5dt so I was kinda expecting a clearer line. Who knows. My sister didn't get her BFP (natural conception) until after a BT confirmed pregnancy. That's giving me some hope.
    @Heyside thanks Hun.
    @lotsathoughts thanks Hun my symptoms were keeping me positive. I'm just not sure now. I'm starting to doubt it.

Fingers crossed tomorrow's poas is a good one. I was going to try and hold off until Sunday but seriously who am I kidding lol.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-07-2016),ilex  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 good luck with your poas.....hopefully a darker line tomorrow