+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside How frustrating about your spotting! Hopefully it settles down overnight & you lining starts to build up again. When is your next scan? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, wow it was great to get back on the post and see everyone's fabulous news....so happy for everyone who's preggies ☺
    I started my treatment last week....now on 3 needles a day and have a rainbow of bruises on my tummy!!
    3rd scan today showed 6 12-16size follicles and a few 10's. I seem to develop a little slower than normal but all my blood results are fabulous. I have another scan saturday and then it looks like EC Monday. Hopefully the Luverine has made my eggs better quality given my low egg production. Ive had less tiredness and nausea this time so must be getting used to the treatments!
    Ive worked out that one of the ultrasound nurses says things she shouldn't and gets me worried....when both times she has been wrong! I don't think she realizes how sensitive we are and that we take every thing said as important and the truth! She made it sound like there was a problem with my follicles and later the coordinator told me i was doing great! I worried all day that there was an issue and then there wasn't grrr.
    What does PUPO mean...i keep seeing it and guessing what i think it means? 😄

3. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lotsathoughts I'll try and hold off another day to poas but I'll see how I go. I was thinking if trying acupuncture my next cycle. Wanted to see how my body went by itself cycle 1. They say it increases blood flow doesn't it? Don't stress yourself about not trying it, you can't change the past.
    @Muchulu1 I'm stocked up and ready to go. Lol.
    @katham good luck with this cycle Hun. The nurses can be so annoying. She really shouldn't say a thing unless she knows what she is saying is right! I guess you just can't trust what she says during the scan! PUPO= pregnant until proven otherwise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Sorry for the duplicates! My phone went nuts!!
    I think you're just trying to get a star

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I did acupuncture with my first and none with this cycle. Both are BFP (so far...)

Good luck @katham! We've been hating on the nurses lately here. Who knows what's going on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I did acupuncture with my DD and was hoping to see if my body could do it without it a bit like you @hopefull29. Plus I didn't feel like adding another appointment to my list. Hearing blood flow issues was not what I wanted to hear. Anyway, we'll see how they go. Bit nervous about that phone call.
    Good to know @lileitak - it's still possible 🏼

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

ilex  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I totally understand your frustrations at the ultrasound. Some really do have no tact. At least you've recognized who and will be able to take what she says with a pinch of salt

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had some good fertilization results!
    But I decided to ask some further questions about my eggs as last time my FS told me about all the notes the embryologist made.
    So here they are...
    5 out of 7 ICSI fertilized (3 are grainy, 3 have smooth things?? 1 is looking ok)
    7 of 8 IVF fertilized (1 is looking bad, the rest ok)
    So I'm taking from this that 6 of the 12 are looking ok which is so much better than my 3 last time. I'm glad I asked more questions so that I'm not getting my hopes up with the other 6 that fertilized. Still there's a chance they correct themselves but I'll see that as a bonus.
    And none of my eggs disintegrated which is amazing! (7 did last time)

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

ilex  (21-07-2016),julianicholson  (05-08-2016),katham  (21-07-2016),Muchulu1  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Your symptoms definitely sound positive hun the spotting could definitely be implantation.
    @Muchulu1 - Thanks hun next scan is Monday, still spotting this morning so really not sure whst to think, its not much but still there.
    @katham - Great that you have got started hun, 6 good sized follicles sounds good hun with maybe some extras, good luck for EPU. Its incredible that some nurses doing this everyday have no idea what we are going through at all and have no tact and compasion at least you know to take everything she ssys with a pinch of salt now although thats easier said than done.
    @lotsathoughts - Fantastic fert result hun you must be so pleased and such an improvement on last time. Hope they continue to develop nicely x

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-07-2016),Muchulu1  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts adding in that extra appointment was a big turn off for me too.
    Sounds like good news on those fertilisation results! Congrats Hun!
    @Heyside thanks Hun. Fingers crossed. No more spotting today so hopefully it's a great sign.

I caved and poas- bfn but hoping hoping it's just too early. I'm still a week off BT. Probably will poas every day now lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-07-2016)