Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @GM9 huge congrats!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

GM9  (17-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Congratulations on being PUPO hun sorry late to the party! Hope you are feeling well and thinking positive. Great that you felt so involved in the process x
    @GM9 - Very frustrating that you were given the wrong information hun. Fantastic news on your scan and hearing the heartbeat very exciting!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

GM9  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 YAY for being PUPO!!! Sounds like transfer went really well!!! Got my fingers & toes crossed for you xx
    @GM9 Such wonderful news! Congratulations!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit deflated. My lining was 5.8 today...huge drop from 8. I'm fearful my FS will do a freeze all cycle now. Hate that feeling that your body's let you down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer @lotsathoughts! Is there anything you can do help? Or is it too late for this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure, haven't heard from the nurses yet. I'm just going by what my FS said at our last appointment.
    My last FS in Sydney wasn't fussed with lining size especially after I had DD on such a thin lining. He said he had a lady on her second baby with a lining of 4. He thinks that's just the way my body is.

If I get a good looking embryo I'm going to push for a transfer. However, my faith in that happening is a bit low at the moment. Feeling a bit down on my body.

Anyway, will see what they say when they call. I have lots of planning for Term 3 to keep me busy today tho.

I will say, the nurse who did my scan has never scanned me before. She was so blase about it and gave me hardly any info. The last two scans have been with a lovely lady, I really wish I had her so that there was consistency in my measuring and a bit more compassion when delivery the news. Sometimes they don't realise the importance we put on hearing those results and aren't careful with how they deliver it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my beta results from the GP and as of last Thursday all good. Numbers were doubling in 37 hours. I have my second BT with the clinic tomorrow and hopefully the numbers continued to increase.

I'm feeling better, but still super anxious. I don't think I'll exhale until we're past 13 weeks.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

GM9  (19-07-2016),julianicholson  (18-07-2016),Muchulu1  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts sorry to hear there has been a drop in your lining Can totally understand your disappointment. A bit more compassion & attention to detail definitely wouldn't go astray on behalf of the nurse! I hope there is something positive when they call. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news @lileitak
    It is a relief to hear they're doubling but can understand your cautious behaviour. It really is hard to accept that the miracle is occurring. Fingers crossed for more positive results X

Thanks @Muchulu1 hopefully I get a positive call....soooon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

ilex  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - Oh hun sorry to hear you are dissapointed with your lining. Did she explain at all how it could have dropped from 8 to 5.8? I have heard of it happening before but where does it disappear too?? Its all just so frustrating! Warren likes the lining to at least be at 6 I think for transfer as he has read resent studies that state it doesn't have to be as think as was first anticipated for implantation and you are very nearly there at that point. Not good that your nurse was very blaise about it all they need to learn and understand what we are going through.
    @lileitak - Fantastic result hun and very reasurring!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ilex  (18-07-2016)