+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

I lost you with the new thread!! Thought things had gone abnormally quiet :/
    @MAQ247 Congrats on your 12 eggs. Hope you’ve had good fertilization overnight. So sorry to hear your feeling rubbish. Post EPU can be so uncomfortable!! Keep up the fluids & protein. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx
    @cag14 How is the 2WW treating you? I had my ET the day after you. BT Mon 4/7.
    @hopefull29 So sorry to hear about the official BFN. Even when your prepared I know it can still be so hard!! GL with your FS on Wed. I hope it won’t be too confronting for you with her pregnancy. Fx you can go back to back with a FET.
    @skeeter Dr Turner is great. Highly qualified. He has been doing IVF since its very early days. I know that he deals with a lot of difficult cases. He isn’t my FS but he has done a few of my procedures. I wouldn’t say he has the nicest bedside manner but I have no doubt that he is an excellent FS.
    @Heyside Great to hear one of your embies came back normal! You are doing such a great job staying positive. I have so much admiration for you. What are your thoughts on the current cycle?
    @lotsathoughts Has the clinic shed any light on your spotting? Fx it just means you can get started sooner!! I’ve only ever used the pill for contraception (pfft..what a joke) so unfortunately I cant offer you any insight. I hope all is well xx
    @kmvw So sorry to hear your having complications with the pregnancy. It must be very distressing L Sending you lots of love & hugs xx
    @lileitak GL for your ET on Thursday. Must be so nice to have an unmedicated cycle.
    I often think about all the unused embryos in the deep freeze. If we’re ever fortunate enough not to need all ours I would definitely consider donating them. There are so many worthy recipients in the world!!

AFM- I caved & POAS yesterday morning at 4dp5dt Got a squinter! Had cramps all afternoon yesterday. POAS again today & got a very clear 2nd line. Trying very hard not to get ahead of myself… feeling quite hopeful nonetheless J

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (01-07-2016),ilex  (26-06-2016),julianicholson  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1 two clear lines after a squinter is a wonderful sign. Understand your reservations but it's still bloody exciting all the same. Crossing my fingers for you xx

Your post made me laugh...I scoff at all the years of stressing over forgetting a pill.

I'm still spotting but they told me to call them tomorrow morning and tell them how it's going. That way they can ask the doctors.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts thanks, yes I really feel that way too. Also, I've spent my whole life looking after other people's children... I can't understand how it is so difficult to have my own?
    @kmvw so sorry....
    @lileitak it is unfair.... *sigh*
    @MAQ247 sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but hope you're feeling better soon.
    @Muchulu1 thanks, I'll look into him. Yay for the squinter!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

ilex  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchlulu1 - I got my first BFP with DS at 4dp5dt so I know what you mean. I kept POAS for 2 weeks to reassure myself. When is your BT?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 sounds positive!! Congrats Hun. So exciting!! When is your official BT?
    Thanks for your well wishes for my FS appt. will let everyone know what our next plan is.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak @hopefull29 BT is monday 4/7. Feels like it's ages away!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 - woo hoo!!! Congratulations love that is so exciting!!!!

I spoke to the embryologist this afternoon. Of our 12 eggs, all 12 were injectable (she said this quite rare) and 8 have fertilised?! I am really happy with the result but know that we may have a few drop off over the next two days. If we got 4 good embryos then I would be happy :-) I'm still feeling pretty average, nausea is still in full swing and although my tummy is better than yesterday its still quite sore.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (28-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (27-06-2016),Muchulu1  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 Awesome fertilization rate!! YAY!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 congrats. That's an awesome fertilisation rate! Exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lileitak - That must feel quite surreal let your body do its own thing naturally it must be great, wont feel too bad adding the pessaries in either. I wasn't planning on banking embryos as such I just find it very daunting only having one embie on ice after an experience last year when I built up for an FET an my only embie didn't survive the thaw. Something tells me I will never have an excess as if we got 3 for example from another fresh cycle the chances of all 3 being normal are slim.
    @Muchulu1 - wow hun congratulations those two lines are sounding positive. You should definitely be feeling hopeful you are not using any hcg boosters are you so can only be hcg from your embie?
    @hopefull29 - Hope you are feeling in a good place to deal with your follow up appointment this week and hope you get your next plan in place.
    @MAQ247 - Great fert results hun, hope you start to feel better soon.

AFM - Will be POAS tomorrow although I suspect I know what I will see already. I am not feeling it and have already prepared myself for a bfn. My head is moving onto the next step now, actually considering another fresh cycle back to back hoping it will give better quality eggs. Cant believe that means I will be preparing for my 5th fresh cycle, never thought I would get to this point 😳.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (27-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (27-06-2016),Muchulu1  (27-06-2016)