+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Thanks hun, Warren is just hoping my af continues and I loose more lining before tomorrow. He likes it to be under 5mm as he doesn't like to put fresh lining on too much old which is whst will happen if I start injecting too early. My scan was very early at cd3 so hes not concerned that it was too thick to start then hes just hoping I loose more, normally I wouldn't go in until cd6 for a scan. That flotation tank sounds amazing never thought about doing that.
    @lileitak - My lining is just too thick to start hun he wants the lining in my new cycle to be fresh and not mainly old blood from past cycle so if I shed more now before injecting it will be nice and fresh. Oh no not good on your wait is there no way of speeding things up could you not tick the urgent box on the form haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside - That makes sense.
    @hopefull29 - The place near me doesn't post the temp, only to say pregnant women can float. I'll have to ring them, but this pleases me!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 @lileitak how come you can't float during the first trimester? I've never done it but it looks awesome!! I just googled local floats. The one near me says the water is 35.5. Is that too hot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    @hopefull29 @lileitak how come you can't float during the first trimester? I've never done it but it looks awesome!! I just googled local floats. The one near me says the water is 35.5. Is that too hot?
    It's not floating specifically, it's the hot water. Like you can't go in a spa because your body temp will get too high, and it's not good for the baby. Although spas are usually 39-40+ so the float tanks are probably fine. Human body temp is 37ish, so anything under than is probably fine.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (14-07-2016),Muchulu1  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I hope it keeps on shedding then. Fingers crossed, I'm sure you'll be fine. Still early days like you said.
    @Muchulu1 to be honest I think it's more of an insurance thing. At 34 degrees it really shouldn't be an issue. Showers would be hotter and summer temperatures. I would check with my FS before floating though. 34 degrees is under our natural body temp so it really shouldn't be an issue.
    It's like yoga, I was always told yoga was a big no no in the first trimester but when I asked FS she said its fine as long as you're not doing bikram and you listen to your body.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-07-2016),Muchulu1  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My lining is still not under 5, it was 5.1mm today. Warren was happy for me to start but I want it to be just right so I have another scan booked in for Tuesday - very frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

Argh that's frustrating @Heyside
    I hope the next scan shows a thinner lining ready for a brand new fresh lining to build upon.

I had a bit of a frustrating scan today too. Was led to believe we may have EPU on Monday but today's scan showed my eggs weren't growing as quickly as they had first thought. She suggested that because they were growing evenly it may have slowed them down. So that in itself sounds quite positive...but no one wants to hear the words "a bit slow" in relation to anything
    Anyway, the main problem with a possible EPU on Wednesday next week means ET would be the first day back at school.
    I know making a baby is the most important thing but I can't stop myself feeling guilty. Plus it's professional development and I need to collect my hours and I missed a full days professional development training last cycle. So annoying.
    Anyway, that's not the point. I want my body to do the right thing. I hope it does.
    X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside how frustrating! Sounds like a good idea to wait for it to shed a little more. Your so close! Fingers crossed for Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts - Thanks hun, sorry to hear your scan was frustrating too. Its definately good news that your follies are growing nice and even but frustrating your EPU will now be first day back at school. Hopefully things will go well and there will be no looking back this cycle.
    @Muchulu1 - Thanks hun yes so do close hopefully a few more days will do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside yes you're right. Hopefully this is the last cycle we have to do and I won't need to think about school clashing with IVF. Silly really. Work is work. Family is everything. Must remember perspective xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-07-2016),hopefull29  (15-07-2016)