+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Congratulations @lileitak very happy for you
    Thank you! How are things with you? Any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak congrats Hun. I don't know much about numbers but they sound bloody good to me! Stay away from dr Google! Haha I'm a shocker for it but it really doesn't help. Sounds like you've got a big 12 months coming up. All the best with the move!
    My transfer is this Saturday. Now hoping our little embie survives the thaw.

@Muchulu1 congrats on today's beta. Awesome news!

@Heyside I know the 2 threads is confusing me too 😂 thanks Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lileitak - Wow hun sounds like you have a lot to organise this coming year. Exciting for you to be going back home will be nice to have bub over there, we are orginally from overseas too so I know how hard it is to be away from family especially when you have children x
    @hopefull29 - The worry never stops at each stage does it, I hope your lovely embie thaws beautifully, then the worry of the tww starts - so hard x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak just wanted to jump in to say congrats! I know you were a bit anxious about how long this would take so massive congrats to you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

ilex  (12-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @lileitak just wanted to jump in to say congrats! I know you were a bit anxious about how long this would take so massive congrats to you!
    Thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be amazing being closer to family @lileitak
    My DH is from NZ so one of us had to miss out on being close to family. It's so hard, I often feel guilty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you @lotsathoughts - it's so hard. DH is a Melbourne boy, and I know he'll miss his family, but I think he's looking forward to getting away from them as well. There is a long history of feeling second class which he's ready to break free from. He is the 2nd / youngest child, and we're often told what we'll be doing, while BIL & SIL are asked. Our son tends to get looked over for childcare, while they always watch our niece. We've not been invited to things "by accident". While they are generous to us, BIL & SIL get random things paid for (pool fence, private school fees, baby furniture), and we got nothing for the baby shower. I even have to hire a car seat for when they watch DS, although they've have several boosters for the other.

So much strain.

I'm hoping the space makes it better not worse, but I am looking forward to being around my family where DS is the only grandchild, nephew and will get the attention I think he deserves.

PS: Sorry for the rant! I guess I needed to unload.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh @lileitak sounds like you've made a good decision. It's always tough with family dynamics, especially if it's not your own. And no one likes seeing their DH or child being treated with less attention than they deserve, especially when love is given unfairly. I hope you'll all feel loved up and special in your new home. And hopefully have two healthy children to be spoiled.
    It's tough moving your life, we did when DD was 7 and a half weeks old. And you never know how long it will take to settle in, even if you're moving back to your home town as we did.
    As long as you have each other it will be the right move and you'll make it work xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fabulous news @lileitak, so happy for you. And a move as well, sounds like its time to be with supportive family 😄

So my period finally arrived today...5 days late....so i called to say im ready to go...but im now not sure and questioning whether i should wait another day...its not as heavy as normal..i do have period and backpain...and i had a little rage moment last night....but now in a bit paranoid that its not day one.....help!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

@katham Great that your period has finally arrived!! My clinic always says CD1 is a bright red bleed before 12noon. Sometimes it really is hard to make the call! If in doubt I always wait till the following day just to be certain my hormones will be baseline! Worst case scenario & you call it too early you may just need to repeat bloods the following day. It's hard when you just want CD1 to be here so you can get cycling again. Xx
    Last edited by Muchulu1; 12-07-2016 at 18:36.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (13-07-2016)