+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @katham - So sorry to hear af is late, I can relate to that as I am in the same position too. Its typical its late when you have planned work sround it. Hope it turns up soon.

I am awaiting af and its so frustrating as going off past cycles and coming off the provera it should have arrived yesterday and as of yet I haven't experienced any headaches like usual or spotting so it might be a while away! Maybe thats because its straight off a fresh cycle and higher progesterone meds who knows?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak Good luck for tomorrow’s BT! FX it’s an official BFP!! How are the pee sticks looking?
    @lotsathoughts Sorry to hear you’ve been feeling a bit flat. It is totally understandable. IVF is such a challenge. It really does test every aspect of our lives. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to endure & has been responsible for some of my darkest days. I don’t have any words of wisdom to offer. Just that your doing a great job & to keep on doing what your doing. You know what is best for you. We’re always here to listen. I hope the holidays bring you some well deserved downtime xx
    @katham I hope the acupuncture did the trick & AF is here! All the best with your new cycle!
    @hopefull29 Sounds like O is very close! All the best for tomorrow’s BT.
    @Heyside Sorry to hear AF is late. That is so frustrating! FX she will show herself very soon!

AFM- Feeling so much better since I saw the GP & he did a repeat BETA! Had a doubling time of 36 hrs Couldn’t be happier! GP has also agreed to midweek BETA’s for the next couple of wks. Will do a BETA’s with FS on Mondays & GP on Wednesdays. I know it is a bit over the top but anything to help my peace of mind is a welcome thing! Thinking of all you lovely ladies xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (10-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @katham so frustrating!! IVF just keeps us waiting all the time.
    @Heyside hopefully your AF arrives soon too!
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. Sounds like a great plan having the 2 betas. Whatever keeps you sane Hun. I don't think it sounds over the top, after everything you've been through to he here it's only natural to what to continue checking on things xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 omg I can't believe I forgot to say congrats on your doubling numbers!! Best news Hun. I hope they keep on doubling!!! xx 💃🎉💃🎉

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree @Muchulu1 I think it's great you're getting the extra tests. Peace of mind is priceless during pregnancy. I wish I had had the guts to ask for more tests with DD, good on YOU I say! And your GP sounds wonderful testing you regularly, I struggle to find compassionate gps these days.

Thanks for your support, talking it through with you lovely ladies helps me feel less crazy. This is like counseling sometimes

AFM I have my first bloods tomorrow.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (10-07-2016),Muchulu1  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts good luck for your BT tomorrow. xx
    I agree I think this group helps me more than a counsellor who hasn't been where we have would. x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (10-07-2016),Muchulu1  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts - good luck to both of us tomorrow! Bloods at 7:30AM.
    @katham - Mine was 3 days late this cycle - but it ended up being good luck. Hope the same for you!
    @Muchulu1 - Thanks hun! Pee sticks are ok. Still not as dark as DSs were, but I'm trying not to compare. Tomorrow will tell! Awesome to hear your numbers are on the rise!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (10-07-2016),Muchulu1  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 - Fantastic news on the doubling beta hun that must be so reassuring and have put your mind st ease. Good on your gp for helping keep your mind sane too with the extra bt's.
    @lotsathoughts - I agree its great to talk things through on here, good luck with first bloods x

Af arrived for me this afternoon so it will be officially CD1 tomorrow so I will ring up and book my first few appointments, happy to get going again x

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-07-2016),Muchulu1  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak will be thinking of you tomorrow hoping for amazing numbers for you xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ilex  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting on my AF.....arghh....hopefully tomorrow.
    @Heyside yay your AF came....its all go from now onwards....i'll hopefully be stalking you by one day😅
    @lileitak good luck tomorrow
    @Muchulu1 congrats i hope your numbers keep increasing
    @lotsathoughts good luck with your BT tomorrow

I struggled a little today as i had breakfast with my pregnant sister in law....I wanted to have a good chat about her pregnancy and when bub joins us in Oct, but I just felt like i couldn't speak. Im so excited for them but feel like I can't be excited around them because of how they are at times! I think she might be trying to protect me because its not happening for me at the moment, but it actually makes it harder on me when they don't act normal. Has anyone else had this with family or friends? Its like she won't talk about her pregnancy because she might hurt me? I understand in some ways but it still kinda hurt that we couldn't just chat normally.😯
    Or maybe im just being sensitive.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-07-2016),ilex  (11-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (10-07-2016)