+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies I've just woken up with spotting. And I'm on the pill.
    It makes sense because I had hormonal insomnia two nights ago which I normally get before my period. I couldn't understand why I couldn't sleep...now I know why.
    I've only been on the pill a week and my period after the cycle started about a week before that. Not sure if I should keep taking the pill or not? Will try call the clinic later.
    This is so weird. 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts thanks for linking me!
    Thanks also for those questions, I'll add them to my list.
    @kmvw I'm so sorry Hun. This is horrible horrible news. I really hope you're coping ok. It's sucks so bad.

Your reaction sounds horrible. The prednisone won't affect the baby. I have lots of allergies and these are the only antihistamines I'm allowed to take when TTC. They make me sooooo sleepy- great to take at night time.

I have my fingers crossed that it is just too early and it all works out xxx
    @Heyside I think I already replied about your one good embie in the other thread. But I'll say it again just incase I'm so glad one has come back as normal and you're feeling positive about it. You're super woman. xx
    @lotsathoughts I think spotting on the pill can be normal. But best to check with your clinic.

Thanks again for linking me into this thread. Not sure why I couldn't find it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @nattie84 - Thanks hun gosh how frustrating that they had to retest your little embie a second time, did results come back clearer? Our main concern would be it not surviving the thaw and not having a back up thats why we did the fresh cycle last time.
    @lotsathoughts - oh that's confusing hun definitely ring your clinic. Its happened with me on provera in the past but not the pill. They may allow you to get started earlier, our bodies get so confused on all these drugs 😳.
    @hopefull29 - Great you found us with @lotsathoughts help, presuming new one was opened and they forgot to close old one and make the link. Have to say the prednisone has the opposite effect on me I set my as larm at 5am to take it so its left my system by night so I can get some sleep, you lucky thing it making you sleepy. Thanks for your positive thoughts hun x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    bumping thread #2
    (mods - please close http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...e-2016/page113)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-06-2016),hopefull29  (25-06-2016),ilex  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @nattie84 - Thanks hun gosh how frustrating that they had to retest your little embie a second time, did results come back clearer? Our main concern would be it not surviving the thaw and not having a back up thats why we did the fresh cycle last time.
    @lotsathoughts - oh that's confusing hun definitely ring your clinic. Its happened with me on provera in the past but not the pill. They may allow you to get started earlier, our bodies get so confused on all these drugs .
    @hopefull29 - Great you found us with @lotsathoughts help, presuming new one was opened and they forgot to close old one and make the link. Have to say the prednisone has the opposite effect on me I set my as larm at 5am to take it so its left my system by night so I can get some sleep, you lucky thing it making you sleepy. Thanks for your positive thoughts hun x
    Yes it came back on and they thawed it for transfer, however the cycle was a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - that's is a fantastic result! Are you transferring this month or next?
    @skeeter, I agree with @lotsathoughts, being told you have bad eggs hurts. It's so bloody unfair that we wait to become mums, and it backfires on us.
    @hopefull29 - I'm so sorry about you BFN
    @kmvw - that is so bizarre! I hope the prednisone helps.

I got the call today that I've O'd and we have our first FET Thursday. Crap being my second week back at work, but I'll make up something. At least I can get a medical certificate. This cycle feels so bizarre being unmedicated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Sorry for the quick post, I'm feeling like rubbish.

Egg pick up sent well today. By the time I got there I was in a world of pain and nearly in tears, luckily I was first on the list. They managed to get 12 matured eggs and they said I had a tonne of smaller follicles which is why I would have been feeling so crappy.

I've been home and in bed all day and still feel super sore. I've just sent hubby off to get Chinese for dinner. I'll come back tomorrow arvo and let you know how many have fertilized.

Amy xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lileitak - Great news on ovulation and planned FET for Thursday hun. I guess it must have been so much less stress without the extra medication thrown in, good luck. As for me, will wait for official bt on Wednesday and then need to decide on doing another fresh cycle and put back the tested embryo or do an FET.
    @MAQ247 - So sorry to hear you were in pain before pick up hun. Great number of eggs though hun hope you get great fert results tomorrow x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ilex  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Liletak thanks Hun. All the best for Thursday!! Exciting. I bet it feels awesome doing it unmedicated? Hopefully work are understanding.
    @MAQ247 I bet you're feeling rubbish after all those eggs being collected. I hope you enjoyed your Chinese dinner and are feeling better tomorrow.
    @Heyside BT day is getting close! How are you feeling?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

ilex  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It doesn't feel like I'm cycling with no meds. It's very very strange, but nice without the injections. I do start pessaries on Thursday, but that it's. All up, 3 blood draws and the next will be after the TWW.
    @Heyside - how many embryos do you plan on banking? This is something we've thought about but are torn... We'll have 3 after Thursday, but given my age and that Id like 3 kids I'm torn whether I should do another fresh cycle to hedge for the future. But then I think, what happens to the excess...? That would be a really hard decision.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (26-06-2016)