+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes @Muchulu1 I think weekly betas are about standard so do be too concerned although I know the wait can be torture. Yes it will be nice for me to have a break from the meds, will just have the synarel to sniff still and will probably start injections early next week. Yes we are hoping if all goes to plan we can transfer our tested embie from last cycle and test any new embies from this cycle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (06-07-2016),Muchulu1  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel ripped off. When I was pregnant with DD my clinic didn't do one follow up beta. I had to wait until the dating scan. They pretty much told me I was pregnant then that was it. It was a tough wait. I can totally understand your concern @Muchulu1

But I'm not complaining...got a beautiful DD at the end ❤️

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-07-2016),hopefull29  (06-07-2016),julianicholson  (13-07-2016),Muchulu1  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside it feels weird starting my cycle too. It's come along so quickly. I'll enjoy this feeling of quick-ness

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside it feels weird starting my cycle too. It's come along so quickly. I'll enjoy this feeling of quick-ness

Thanks
    Reviews
    @likeitak sounds good, exciting hope you get a darker line tomorrow!
    Don't stress about a glass of wine. I had a friend who had 2 glasses of red every night she was pregnant (yes every single night) and her baby turned out just fine. So exciting congrats! xx

@Muchulu1 I'd go see my GP, no harm in getting them to refer you for a BT. I used to always have a bit of a laugh at super paranoid pregnant ladies I actually think I'd be so much worse. I'll probably be at my GP weekly. 😂😂 I refused to eat dinner last night at MIL as there was preservatives in the sauce. Pretty safe to say I'm super paranoid already and I'm not even pregnant yet.
    @lotsathoughts that's a long time to wait. I would have gone crazy poas all the time 😬
    @Heyside so awesome you have a mini break and not long to wait. Yay!

I'm still not showing any signs of ov so starting to think maybe I'm not going to ov this month. Will be interesting to see what tomorrow says.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All, I got the good news monday that i start my next treatment cycle (no2) with my next period....which should be friday (if my body cooperates 😅)...that hopeful feeling is back😊 My coordinator was very hopeful too, that with the changes in my treatment that this one will go better.
    Is it true that the number of eggs goes with your estrogen count at 1000's, so if 9000+ it should be 9 eggs? Mine was 9000+ but they only collected 5? I still think some were lost because i went to day 15. But want to check if i should pay more attention to my estrogen numbers?
    Has anyone found a way to cope with the estrogen exhaustion? I'm not looking forward to that again 😯

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (07-07-2016),julianicholson  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muchulu - i almost forget...CONGRATULATIONS 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I am totally paranoid! Never in a million years thought I'd be like this. Ppl say 'just trust your body' but it's kinda hard to do that when it has failed me in the past & I have needed so much intervention to get this far. I really want to go to the GP but I'm scared he'll shut me down just like the nurse did 😔. Sorry about the whinge, I am very grateful to be where I am.
    All the best for tomorrow's BT! Fx there is some sign of O. You're doing a really great job! Xx
    @lileitak I hope your POAS brings more good news in the morning!
    @lotsathoughts OMG can't believe your clinic cut you loose following your first & ONLY BETA with your DD. What a tortuous wait!!
    Great to hear your CD1 today! YAY! Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 fingers crossed today says you've ovulated. It must be hard waiting and trusting your body. Fx
    Oh and I was POAS all the time n the wait for the scan with DD. Used the digital ones so it would say how many weeks. But they only go to a certain point. I was lucky I was leading up to my wedding day so had lots to keep me busy. (9weeks on the day...thank goodness I had no morning sickness!)
    @katham I never really pay attention to my estrogen numbers but must remember to ask about them this round. Apparently mine were low at the beginning last time.
    @Heyside how much menopur have they got you on for this round? I'm on 187.5 but he said if I pull up extra to 200 that's fine too.
    @Muchulu1 YES how hard is it to trust your body!! You feel like it's against you and now you're supposed to accept it knows what it's doing??!!
    Can definitely relate to that anxiousness but for me it did get better. For some reason the extra hormones in my body worked really well for me and made me feel wonderful...maybe because my body doesn't produce enough or they're out of whack normally.
    Don't be sorry about talking about this...you have every right to have these feelings. And no one would ever think you're ungrateful because of your concerns. Unfortunately there's a bit of stigma with an IVF baby where you feel like you can't complain. But you've had such a tough journey so relaxing into it will take time.
    Please, vent away. Xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (07-07-2016),Muchulu1  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - Yes I think we both should enjoy the fact our cycles have come around quickly that doesn't often happen in the ivf world. Hope the menapur dose works for you hun, I am alternating menapur (150) and puregon (133).
    @hopefull29 - Good luck for todays bt hun hope it shows you are getting ready to ovulate soon.
    @katham - Great news that you can get started again hun we should be cycling around the same time as I expect my af atound Saturday. It is great to have the refreshed feeling of hope isnt it. Yes my fs always says you should expect a level of 1000 estrogen for each follicle/egg so I am not sure what it means when you get less, maybe some of the eggs where stuck on the side of the follicle which I have heard can happen if they are not mature enough maybe if a different trigger was used instead of a hcg trigger. I would definitely raise the question with your fs. He/she might not have a definite answer but can try and prevent it this time.
    @Muchulu1 - It is definitely so hard to trust your body when you have been through all this. Hope you manage to get yourself through the next wait if you decide to go to your gp I am sure they will help you for your sanity. I have heard in the UK ivf clinics dont do blood tests they just trust the POAS and leave it at that, think that would drive me crazy I would constantly be doing tests and comparing. Definitely don't worry about expressing your feelings and concerns in here hun as @lotsathoughts said you have every right to be concerned after your journey x

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (07-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (07-07-2016)