+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @pingc383 - Welcome hun, sorry to hear things didn't go to plan with your last ivf cycle. They do say that each follicle with a egg gives off around 1000 estrogen level you would have expected around 6 eggs. Did your fs give you any insight into what happened, I have heard of some eggs clinging onto the side of the follicle if they haven't matured properly through the ovulation process, did you use a hcg trigger? Sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy it can be so hard working towards a bfp to end in such a result, big hugs hun. Hope you have a better result this cycle with your your change of protocol. As for having no side effects to the medication I am with you there hun, thats me every cycle, I have learnt by now to take that as a positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lileitak hoping it's just a late implanter Hun. Still early days try not to stress. Don't feel guilty Hun, no ones journey is easy even those that haven't had many issues. It's still a long hard journey for anyone going down the IVF path.
    @kmvw hoping those two little tackers and strong and keep on growing. What a lovely surprise, I understand you being cautious however. I have my fingers crossed they progress and catch up to where they should be!
    @Muchulu1 CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whoop whoop so exciting! Great numbers too. 🎉💃🍾
    @pingc383 all the best with your next cycle. I can't help with your protocol either. I had 9 follies but only 4 eggs, 1 transferred on day 3, 1 frozen day 5. Preparing for a FET after bfn on the fresh embryo.

I'm having my first BT tomorrow to check hormone levels for my FET. I did an opk this morning after getting super faint lines over the weekend this line was super close to matching. So i phoned my nurse and we decided safest to do a BT to check what's going on. If I don't hear from them tomorrow means all is going well and another blood test Thursday. Fingers crossed its worth my 5am wake up to get to pathology before work!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (05-07-2016),Muchulu1  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great that you are having a bt @hopefull29 will be reasurring to know whats going on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016 #2

Thanks @Heyside yes great to know what's going on. However I won't get any results today unless they're urgent details as my nurse is not in today so another nurse will check them and only call me if needed.
    To be honest I'm getting a bit annoyed. I've had to change over to the city office as the regional clinic can't do natural FET only medicated. I loved the nurses at the regional clinic this nurse always makes me feel rushed when I talk to her. She took 4.5 hours to return my call regarding my opk and getting a blood test yesterday. It took me 3 hours of travelling this morning just to get the BT. I'm starting to wonder why I'm paying all this money. Probably just having a sook, hopefully this is a BFP and won't have to deal with them for much longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 - That is frustrating! How often are they testing you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 - Why can't the regional clinic do a natural FET? You would have thought it would have been easier? You would have thought they coukd have at least done your bt and sent the info to the city office for them to plan your cycle. Hopefully as you say this is your last cycle ending in a bfp x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I feel for you hun. What a pain you can't do a natural cycle w the regional clinic. Surely they still have pathology there? Can you ask for pathology request forms for your local pathology collection centre so you don't have to travel so far? I always try to use my local collection centre & only go to the clinic if I need scans.
    Fingers crossed this little frostie brings you your BFP & you can give them all the flick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak today was my first BT. Will go back Thursday unless I hear from them today. They said every second day depending on my results.
    @Heyside the regional clinic are only open at certain times to see patients. So no permanent nurse/pathology. All embryos ect are stored in the city. It's super frustrating- something I wasn't told about until my bfn. If I was doing medicated I guess it would be timed whilst they were there to do it.
    @Muchulu1 my nurse said I have to go there for BT as otherwise there's a high risk the results won't be in the same day which then could mean missing my ov. It's so frustrating. In the city they're so busy I just feel like another number to them and not a patient.

I'm at home on my lunch break until 3:30 I think I'm going to call the main number and ask to speak to another nurse to check on my results. I don't really want to rely on them contacting me only if they need too.
    I can handle driving into the city for the tests if it's only going to be short term however if my results don't show ov at my next BT I think I'll see if I can go locally for the next few days. Work is understanding and will reschedule clients but means im doing super long days to make up for it.

Thanks for listening to me whinge & vent xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I had 3 before they detected O (d10, 12 & 14). I did have to go in 7am on a Saturday which sucked. But otherwise I'm lucky as I work in a horrid location, but my clinic happens to have an office close by for BT.

Wishing you luck!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak thanks Hun. I'm day 15 today but in the past I've ovulated anywhere from day 16-20 so hoping I still have a chance to ov this month.
    I phoned another nurse who confirmed for me to go for another BT Thursday, will then get further instructions on Thursday.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (05-07-2016),ilex  (06-07-2016)